SNF: Seahawks @ Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
B6JX8vwCYAEMqjJ.jpg

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
After we lost today I thought to myself if only the hags and cards tie

TXRams86

The Infamous
Welp, that ended better than anticipated. I can still enjoy a Bruce Arians rant with both teams essentially losing.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Both of these teams are having their issues this year. Would have been a golden opportunity for the Rams to swoop in and steal the division. But...well.... Fisher.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Say what you will about Arians, but I like the guy's approach to the game and his attitude during the post game presser. He doesn't tippy toe around things like Fisher. Shows emotion and acts like he doesn't care about offending someone.

Fisher is too busy trying to play politics. Thats how he's lasted so long.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
As heard on Reddit this morning: "The SNF game looked like what would happen if the '9ers played the '9ers"

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Say what you will about Arians, but I like the guy's approach to the game and his attitude during the post game presser. He doesn't tippy toe around things like Fisher. Shows emotion and acts like he doesn't care about offending someone.

Fisher is too busy trying to play politics. Thats how he's lasted so long.
I'd have to disagree for the sole fact if this was the Case Goff would be starting to Keenum.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I do love when the cameras catch PC after something bad happens, probably the highlight of my week seven (sadly).
As far as the game, the seahawks were basically gifted a W and they still couldn't pull it out. Warms my heart.