Snead: Gurley passed conditioning test, should progress to football activities soon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Lower the boom, Todd. Crush those who would dare stand in your way.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I must be honest... I remember when we drafted Bradford and everyone, fans and media, we're saying how would he respond after getting hit after his shoulder surgery entering the nfl. I remember cringing every time he dropped back and took a hit. Hell, i cringed every time he took a hit since he was a ram. Lol just like every time Mark Bulger in his last yrs with the team, I cringed every time he threw the ball in fear of an int. Now I can just see myself cringing every time gurley touches the ball. Not only after contact but after any cuts... smh am I just paranoid?

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I must be honest... I remember when we drafted Bradford and everyone, fans and media, we're saying how would he respond after getting hit after his shoulder surgery entering the nfl. I remember cringing every time he dropped back and took a hit. Hell, i cringed every time he took a hit since he was a ram. Lol just like every time Mark Bulger in his last yrs with the team, I cringed every time he threw the ball in fear of an int. Now I can just see myself cringing every time gurley touches the ball. Not only after contact but after any cuts... smh am I just paranoid?

No my friend! I'm also with this feeling. It will be painful every time he touches the ball :sick:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

No my friend! I'm also with this feeling. It will be painful every time he touches the ball :sick:

I get like this watching him on the practice field now in TC! How long has it been 9 months since? :/