Share your art!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nassau Grouper. He's about 2.5 feet long.

20170125_190706.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a school of yellowtail snapper. We love to catch these with a hook and line... but we love to eat them even more.

20170125_190723.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A fat hogfish (snapper) trying to make himself invisible. These are even tastier than the yellowtail. We spear the hogs.

20170125_190733.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A pair of banded coral shrimp. I've always liked these little bad asses. I let my wife include the out of place clownfish. LOL

20170125_190740.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's the cuda swimming over your head on the ceiling. He's only a 3 footer. You can also see part of the sun shining down.

20170125_190758.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't remember all this when we were there. I think you were having remodeling work done IIRR. Is some of this real recent or was I just too buzzed to notice?:ROFLMAO:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't remember all this when we were there. I think you were having remodeling work done IIRR. Is some of this real recent or was I just too buzzed to notice?:ROFLMAO:

I had that done in 2003. I know that because the artists signed it and dated it in a spot that is almost hidden. I was looking at it last night when I snapped these pics.

You were way too buzzed Stu. LOL. That is the bathroom that you and Becky used. LOLOLOLOLOL.

I was doing some remodeling of my master bath though at the time you were here. So your memory isn't COMPLETELY failing.

In fairness though... we were all shit faced for the short time we were here at my place. We got here late after booze cruising... and we then had to get up early to drive down to Tampa for the 9am tailgating.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You were way too buzzed Stu. LOL. That is the bathroom that you and Becky used. LOLOLOLOLOL.

I was doing some remodeling of my master bath though at the time you were here. So your memory isn't COMPLETELY failing.

In fairness though... we were all crap faced for the short time we were here at my place. We got here late after booze cruising... and we then had to get up early to drive down to Tampa for the 9am tailgating.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
These are from about 6 years ago. These are 3 consecutive shots. I wanted to see how changing the white balance before taking a photo could alter the overall composition. These are roughly 30 second exposures.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I took this photo when I moved halfway across the country, this is the Vicksburg Bridge in Mississippi. This was shot on actual film, and because of either the lens being polarized/old or the brightness it caused the shot to be a little grainy. It reminds me of an old postcard.
bridge.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took this photo when I moved halfway across the country, this is the Vicksburg Bridge in Mississippi. This was shot on actual film, and because of either the lens being polarized/old or the brightness it caused the shot to be a little grainy. It reminds me of an old postcard.
View attachment 18713

Yeah, that's a cool look!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
View attachment 18713

It could have been a high ISO film rating - they produced some gorgeous effects - nice shot

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
My wife and mom are both professional artists.

If you want to see some of my wife's art, you can see some here:
http://www.beckymillerartist.com

My mom's art is here:
Www.velmillerart.com

Me? I have a difficult time drawing stick figures.

Edit: Really odd that my spell check on my Samsung would change an 's to 'said. If some of you wondered, I was not trying to say my wife'said art or mom'said art. Spell check is simply brilliant.

They're some very talented ladies @RamFan503 - love the way your wife has got that visceral sheen on the kelp - does she do these straight from what she see's (in situ) or does she photograph too?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They're some very talented ladies @RamFan503 - love the way your wife has got that visceral sheen on the kelp - does she do these straight from what she see's (in situ) or does she photograph too?
She takes photos and then works from sometimes several of them to form the composition. When she works from photos, she will only work from her own. Same with my mom. Not surprisingly, they get along like peas in a pod.

Becky's dad was a big hunter and bow maker. He made a lot of my bows. He used to call and ask for me. My mom calls and asks for Becky. Kind of an interesting family dynamic.