Share your art!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any artists here?

Painting, drawing, photography, woodworking, make things, etc... anything like that.

If you are, and willing to share, that could be fun.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
IMG_9169.JPG

Took me a bit but for some reason I have trouble with horses heads.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Great photos @shovelpass.

Keep 'em coming.

My mom takes a lot of pictures. She's constantly stopping to take her camera out cus she's seen something no one else has seen or wasn't even looking for.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife and mom are both professional artists.

If you want to see some of my wife's art, you can see some here:
http://www.beckymillerartist.com

My mom's art is here:
Www.velmillerart.com

Me? I have a difficult time drawing stick figures.

Edit: Really odd that my spell check on my Samsung would change an 's to 'said. If some of you wondered, I was not trying to say my wife'said art or mom'said art. Spell check is simply brilliant.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm no artist either... but I have purchased enough of it of all kinds. Usually art that has something to do with the ocean.

I had 2 artists (They both work for Cirque du Soleil) paint the walls and ceiling in one of my bathrooms to give the illusion that you are underwater on a Caribbean reef. I picked the species of fish and let them do their thing. It's a small bathroom, but it took them 7 months to complete. They only worked on it during the weekends.

And like I said... I'm a sucker for art that deals with the ocean. Those artists love me. LOL

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those are AWESOME @shovelpass !

Keep sharing. Do you have anything you prefer to shoot, like nature, or ?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife and mom are both professional artists.

If you want to see some of my wife's art, you can see some here:
http://www.beckymillerartist.com

My mom's art is here:
Www.velmillerart.com

Me? I have a difficult time drawing stick figures.

Edit: Really odd that my spell check on my Samsung would change an 's to 'said. If some of you wondered, I was not trying to say my wife'said art or mom'said art. Spell check is simply brilliant.

I love Becky's web site. Those are all painted? Wow. Some of the textures and colours are just awesome.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I love Becky's web site. Those are all painted? Wow. Some of the textures and colours are just awesome.
Yeah... most of those are close ups of kelp - abstract realism if you will. She is pretty amazing.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Great photos @shovelpass.

Keep 'em coming.

My mom takes a lot of pictures. She's constantly stopping to take her camera out cus she's seen something no one else has seen or wasn't even looking for.
Thanks. Yeah, I definitely get into those modes where I'm always taking photos, or where something catches my eye.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Those are AWESOME @shovelpass !

Keep sharing. Do you have anything you prefer to shoot, like nature, or ?
Thanks. I am into nature, landscapes, macro, etc. Also night photography, I like messing around with long exposures. Architecture is fun also. Sometimes it's just simple everyday things, but from a different perspective, or framing.

How about you, any art to share?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm no artist either... but I have purchased enough of it of all kinds. Usually art that has something to do with the ocean.

I had 2 artists (They both work for Cirque du Soleil) paint the walls and ceiling in one of my bathrooms to give the illusion that you are underwater on a Caribbean reef. I picked the species of fish and let them do their thing. It's a small bathroom, but it took them 7 months to complete. They only worked on it during the weekends.

And like I said... I'm a sucker for art that deals with the ocean. Those artists love me. LOL
That sounds amazing. Could you post a photo of it? What kind of fish? My wife and I love the ocean, we're constantly at the beach or an aquarium.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That sounds amazing. Could you post a photo of it? What kind of fish? My wife and I love the ocean, we're constantly at the beach or an aquarium.

Sure I will.

We spend a lot of our free time out on the water. Mainly offshore fishing and spearfishing too. Everyone here in our house loves it, so I decided to make one of our bathrooms resemble the actual reefs we like to dive on. The big fish I picked are the main ones we like to spear... There's a hogfish and a Nassau grouper. But there's also a barracuda swimming over your head on the ceiling and a big moray eel by the toilet paper holder. I also put a couple of lobster in there... Florida spiny lobster (we love to dive for those). And a big green sea turtle. There's a bunch of smaller details that you probably won't see,,, but I'll take some pics and post them here for you to check out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sure I will.

We spend a lot of our free time out on the water. Mainly offshore fishing and spearfishing too. Everyone here in our house loves it, so I decided to make one of our bathrooms resemble the actual reefs we like to dive on. The big fish I picked are the main ones we like to spear... There's a hogfish and a Nassau grouper. But there's also a barracuda swimming over your head on the ceiling and a big moray eel by the toilet paper holder. I also put a couple of lobster in there... Florida spiny lobster (we love to dive for those). And a big green sea turtle. There's a bunch of smaller details that you probably won't see,,, but I'll take some pics and post them here for you to check out.

Wow. That sounds awesome. I'd love for someone to decorate my bedroom like that. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
OK... I'll try and give a little background on these. To try and set the stage... every wall,,, and the ceiling are painted. If you look up it appears that you are looking at the surface from the bottom... you can even see the sun shining through as it appears when you're underwater. I wanted to feel like I was diving. Most all of the creatures are life size. There are coral heads in the distance though too.

This is the shot of the back of the door area. Two nice bugs. I had to have a brain coral (my favorite) in there... this one is large beachball size to give you perspective.

20170125_190658.jpg