Shaq Thompson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Was listening to Colin Cowherd today on espn radio and he was going on and on about how he is one of the best players in the draft if the team drafting him is smart enough to use him the right way. He seems to think he would be a probowl Safety, OLB or RB. I know the kid is one hell of an athlete and played all 3 of those positions in college and played them all extremely well. Just wondering what some of our draft experts on here think about him and if he could be a fit on the Rams and where would that fit be?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I think he would be a great fit. Love this kids game. He would probably be best suited for the role Mark Barron is playing. I agree with Cowherd, if used correctly he could be a great defensive weapon for some team. Probably not a Ram target though.

He would be a great short yardage back too lol.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn after watching a few highlight videos on the guy he can do it all! Hes running, catching passes, catching INTs, laying the wood, and sacking QBs left and right. He could be Williams ultimate chess piece. I think he could slide right into Mclouds spot and be a game changer on all levels of the field. Can you Imagine having. McDonald, Barron, Thompson and Ogletree all on the field at the same time?? Good God man where do I sign! He probably wont be there but I would draft him in the 2nd in a heart beat and never look back this kids the ultimate playmaker.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Id sure hate to see this kid in a seahawks jersey but I can't see him falling that far.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He is versatile, Playing LB, Safety, and RB. And has good size and speed, at 6ft. - 228 - 4.49. But How well it translates to the NFL is the Big question!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He's not a free safety. He's probably not a strong safety or a running back either. He'll be a weakside linebacker at the next level, and I'd still take Dawson over him in terms of pure talent.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I read somewhere that his College Coach believes that his best position is RB and that he doesn't want to play RB in the NFL.