Setting Realistic Expectations for Each Rams Rookie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I agree that Gerwel might be a tad conservative in his eval of Brown's chances to start.

Then again, we have miles to go via camp and preseason before that position is officially locked up.

And strong competition from the other candidates is always a good thing. Plus it makes for good depth.

Gonna be fun to watch, huh?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
NIce, I look forward to watching him! Did he get injured or redshirted due to depth at DB?
I'm gonna assume you are talking about Dennard, as our good friend @nighttrain has given you a great screen-shot of Todd Gurley's exploits...

Dennard may have had some slight injuries, but I was under the impression that he couldn't beat out the talent on the Bengals to play much....Definitely should see him in 2015

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Violated NCAA rules (accepted more than $3,000 to autograph memorabilia). In his first game back from suspension against Auburn, he tore his ACL. Rushed for 198 yards and three touchdowns on 15 carries against Clemson. In 2013, started 10 games, but missed three due to ankle injury. Tore through Clemson with 154 yards rushing and two touchdowns, including a 75-yarder on his first carry of the season. In 2012, selected second-team All-SEC, Freshman All-SEC and was the second freshman to rush for 1,000 yards in Georgia history (Herschel Walker in 1980). Set Georgia freshman record with 17 rushing touchdowns. Selected North Carolina Player of the Year in 2011 at Tarboro High School. Won three consecutive 2A State Championships. Gurley was hurdler for Team USA in Europe during spring and summer of 2011 and competed for the Bulldogs in 2013 indoor season. Finished the 60-meter hurdles with the seventh-fastest time in school history (8.12).

train
I was talking about his teammate Denard Darqueeze but thank you so much for the info on Gurley! lol

I'm gonna assume you are talking about Dennard, as our good friend @nighttrain has given you a great screen-shot of Todd Gurley's exploits...
Dennard may have had some slight injuries, but I was under the impression that he couldn't beat out the talent on the Bengals to play much....Definitely should see him in 2015

Yes sir just figured that out and was talking about Dennard, sorry this is a thread hijacking, give me all your money's now! lol

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Sounds reasonable, for Gerwel!!

57791021.jpg