[Sep 25, 2016] Rams at Tampa (Tampa, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ROLL CALL! Who's going to be in Tampa??????????

RamzFanz

Damnit
My sister and I are confirmed. Flying in Friday the 23rd, 6:40PM. Leaving Monday. My sister is a Tampa fan so I'm introducing her to Husker first. I told her it's like removing a bandaid, just rip it off and get it over with!

Please fill us in on the actual location and time for tailgate. :yay:

Oh, side note, they sent me the 2 group tickets I ordered and they charged me for.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I can't find the exact address right now... but...

I know it's on N. Himes Ave. It's in that small Plaza and I think the name of the bank right next to it is called Iberia Bank.

Here?

Tampa.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
With the win today, this Tampa game is going to be much better!!!!!! Where are y'all staying RamzFanz?

RamzFanz

Damnit
With the win today, this Tampa game is going to be much better!!!!!! Where are y'all staying RamzFanz?

Not sure about sis, she's from Orlando and will probably drive in. I'm at Extended Stay because of $75 a night and forgot to book my hotel.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Now I need your things not to miss in Tampa and UTR lists, thanks.
You probably need to talk to Selassie and Les for the best lists. But Clearwater Marine Aquarium is home to Winter the Dolphin from the Dolphin Tales movies. Of course, you want to catch a sunset from the beach somewhere and there are some "revealing" establishments on the Dale Mabry Highway if you know what I mean.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Penthouse Club? Is it still open?

I don't know for sure, but my guess is gonna be yes it probably is. HAHAHAHAHA

You should be the one with that info though. You are more familiar with that place than I was allowed to be that night. Remember... I had my boys with me that night,,, and they were much younger than now.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oh god, I'm in trouble.

Bo and I both stayed in that same place before on one of those Tampon games. I actually got my lobster tails ready in the so called kitchen area they offered. LOL

But yes,,, there was a strip club in the same parking lot. I couldn't go cause my boys were with me. Not that I would ever go into such a place of course. :whistle:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There's also a Ruth Chris across the street.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie, you bringing a grill with you to the tailgate? I was planning on bringing some stuffed jalapenos to throw on a grill.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Selassie, you bringing a grill with you to the tailgate? I was planning on bringing some stuffed jalapenos to throw on a grill.

Dude, I"m still undecided. That small portable stainless steel grill I brought last time was my boat grill. I had a desperate guy over in the Bahamas offer me $550 for that thing,,, so I took it. I have not replaced that thing though. I may go get something to replace it with and bring that. But,,,, last time what I did was smoke 4 large racks of baby backs in my Big Green Egg at home, and brought them down right off the egg to the game.

I do have a big bag of bugs that I still might bring down and cook there though. Thing is,,, there doesn't really seem like there's gonna be a large showing this time. The ribs might be much easier for me... and they are fucking killer btw. I use Stu's rib rub.

I'll let you know.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, I"m still undecided. That small portable stainless steel grill I brought last time was my boat grill. I had a desperate guy over in the Bahamas offer me $550 for that thing,,, so I took it. I have not replaced that thing though. I may go get something to replace it with and bring that. But,,,, last time what I did was smoke 4 large racks of baby backs in my Big Green Egg at home, and brought them down right off the egg to the game.

I do have a big bag of bugs that I still might bring down and cook there though. Thing is,,, there doesn't really seem like there's gonna be a large showing this time. The ribs might be much easier for me... and they are freaking killer btw. I use Stu's rib rub.

I'll let you know.
Ok man, I have a portable gas grill that I could bring but I was going to park at hotel and walk down to the tailgate. I'll have to check and see if I have a DD in my foursome then I could bring my little grill. I was planning on fixing up some jalapeño poppers to throw on a grill if I can find time. I've been stuck working 16 hour days the last couple and I work til 7am that Sunday. Will be rolling into Tampa about noon Sunday.

RamzFanz

Damnit
A) There is no fucking titty bar in the parking lot you teasing bastards.

B) Do you allow my kind in your restaurant @Selassie I ? Is it around here?

C) I have Saturday free, what's fun around here and will any of you be around?

D) If you want me to whip up some poppers, let me know, I have a kitchen and no titty bar to get thrown out of.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I made up some poppers tonight, just need to see a grill Sunday. They close that Penthouse club? I thought they did. You need to ride over to Dale Mabry Hwy then. I'll be in town around noon if all goes well. Florida State is playing South Florida at Raymond James today. You could go see Winter the dolphin.