Senior Bowl practice: Haason Reddick OLB / Edge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Reddick is my favorite player so far this off-season. I selected him in my Mock last week. Here is a 6-minute segment form NFL network coverage of practice. I noted where Reddick's reps are in the segment...

0:20 Coverage drill on TE
2:49 Coverage drill on RB
4:13 LB vs RB Rush drill
5:40 LB vs RB rush drill

@ 2:47 the comment from Daniel Jeremiah is interesting about Reddick not losing a Rep all week up to that point

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioOQLKFt3g

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Reddick but not as an edge rusher. I think he's an impact ILB in our scheme.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Agreed, Reddick looks like a good player. Wouldn't mind him wearing Horns at all.

He stood out on Temples D and Temple had a very good defense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to pull back some on Reddick after some reflection. Von Miller and Vic Beasley won in similar ways in college. In fact, people had a lot of the same concerns about Beasley when he was a prospect. I think Reddick is a freakish enough athlete to play on the edge. I also think he's a freakish enough athlete to play inside. Not sure where he'll end up.

Unfortunately, this realization also makes me think that he's going to be long gone by the time our 2nd round pick comes around. That will become especially likely when he runs a 4.45 to 4.55 40, posts a 40+ inch VJ, and a ridiculous three cone drill time for his size.