SEATTLE IS ANGRY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bwise

UDFA
First post bit I can't take this
How disrespectful is that to the Rams?
Everyone thinks we need to look out that they are pissed after loosing 1 game.
Time this team stood up and quite taking it

Athos

Legend
If anything, you'd think the Rams should be the angriest team in the league, trying to prove they aren't the weak-willed pushovers they appear as.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I hope Sunday is the day the Rams play an entire game. They played a half of football the past 3 games. It's time to play two halves.
I think they could win any game. All they need to do is play 2 halves. I'm tired of them playing one half of football and then letting the outcome change another. All I want this weekend is 2 good halves. I don't care if they lose by a little if they play the entire game from start to finish. I hope they win and think they will if they play the entire game but they haven't played an entire game all year.

SEATTLE IS CACA
I believe that Spanish for poop!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I think this team is good enough to play with and beat any team in the league, IF they don't make mistakes. They are not good enough to make boneheaded mistakes over and over and win games. Just not going to happen. Other teams can make mistakes like we do and still win. We can't.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Oh angry as in being inspired by hubris?we need to continue their losing streak and break ours , the daily double

Speeps

Starter
If anything, you'd think the Rams should be the angriest team in the league, trying to prove they aren't the weak-willed pushovers they appear as.
THIS! Your defense (in particular defensive line) has taken a beating for the entire season in the media.

fearsomefour

Legend
Was in Seattle not too long ago. Beautiful city until you get out of your car. It is the place to go if you enjoy being bothered by homeless heroin addicts as you walk downtown.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Frustrated? Yes! Hit me! I'm Still going to Drink Kool-Aid!!
images22.jpg
Bluto.gif
kool_aid_2.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I think this team is good enough to play with and beat any team in the league, IF they don't make mistakes. They are not good enough to make boneheaded mistakes over and over and win games. Just not going to happen. Other teams can make mistakes like we do and still win. We can't.
I agree with this. They have put together very good halfs vs good teams in Philly and SF. This may be another one of those years where the record isent great but we manage the "shocking" upset. Think back to destroying the Saints a few years ago at the height of their powers. Trying to pick the upset game this year. This may be it, Denver or SD perhaps.
All of the complaining aside about the refs the Rams dominated the Whiners for one half then were dominated the second half. were dominated the first half in Philly then dominated the second half. It will be interesting to see how the team does going forward. It would not surprise me if some things came together and the team went on a mini streak winning three or four in a row. That may not start this Sunday but it sure would be nice.
Seattle much hyped pass D is in the bottom third of the rankings this year, that is the way to beat them. I am hoping against hope the Rams can keep the big plays from Seattle to a minimum.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I agree with this. They have put together very good halfs vs good teams in Philly and SF. This may be another one of those years where the record isent great but we manage the "shocking" upset. Think back to destroying the Saints a few years ago at the height of their powers. Trying to pick the upset game this year. This may be it, Denver or SD perhaps.
All of the complaining aside about the refs the Rams dominated the Whiners for one half then were dominated the second half. were dominated the first half in Philly then dominated the second half. It will be interesting to see how the team does going forward. It would not surprise me if some things came together and the team went on a mini streak winning three or four in a row. That may not start this Sunday but it sure would be nice.
Seattle much hyped pass D is in the bottom third of the rankings this year, that is the way to beat them. I am hoping against hope the Rams can keep the big plays from Seattle to a minimum.
Oh no, not another year with a solo shocking upset as the single bright point for an entire season. Sorry, that just brings back bad memories, I like your mini-streak idea better.

I think we can and will do better than just one upset. But there's no doubt about it, almost victory we get from here on out will be considered an upset by most fans in general.

Whatever, bring it on and let let the Rams surprise the league. Sure, I'm drinking the cool-aid, there's no more beer or whiskey left in the pantry :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am With you
I always think we are so close, (probably just brain damage from being a Rams fan so long)
Your New Here at Rod, So :welcome:! Keep one thing in mind( As the "Oldest Ram Fan Here" ) Brain Damage never goes away!! This is our Cross-To-Bare! There are three different ways to deal with it..
1208.jpg
upload_2014-9-15_15-20-16.jpeg
565hot_girls_sexy_girls_2.jpg
these could take your mind off the game, Tuesday thru Saturday!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The rams should be the team that is angry, they are good enough to be undefeated but they cant put together an entire game. They have a great 2 or 3 quarters but never 4 and in those bad 1 or 2 quarters a game they let it get away.