Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Great work Stranger! Kevin Demoff is such an awesome dude.

Sadly, I won't be able to make it. Hope it turns out great!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have my season tickets already - in 124.

Really cool that you set this up.

Do you know Signman124 at the Herd? He is in that section too and throws EPIC tailgates......he hosts Herdfest which I have been to many times. Wonderful dude, he and his brother are royalty in my book.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am working that weekend, and my birthday is the 12th. I'm unhappy about that, but I'll be there in spirit.

For sure I will try to get things changed but I am committed to a major event here and it's unlikely I can get out of it. In fact it's pretty much impossible. It sucked that I had to do it on my birthday but NOW it double sucks.

And not in the good way you would normally think about double suck.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Kevin's plan is to create a special group ticket for everybody and then to figure out a way to recognize Rich’s family at some point during the weekend.

He asked me to get back to him with more information about plans/details/numbers, and then their office will work to coordinate with us.

So, start letting me know who is going to go to this game, how many are attending, and if you already have tickets or need them.

Also, let's brainstorm some ideas on what we want to do, or what we want the Rams to do.

I want to go let me know I might need a few tickets

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to go let me know I might need a few tickets
Let me know how many tix you think you may need.

I'll be sending Kevin an approximate count of seats around the end of the month, and then we'll know what kind of deal that can give us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What you are doing here for Rich just takes my breath away. It says a lot about the goodness of human nature when you have not actually meant and you are willing to do this for my husband. He would be in awe of you all what you a pulling off. I will talk to Lauren's family and let you know. Do you know the date. I will get back to you with a final count on tickets. I can not wait to meet all,of you that attend. Every time I come to this site it brings Rich closer to me and for that I thank,all,of you. It still seems so unreal that he is gone. When I left him Saturday night we made pans for the next day and then I received a phone call that he had been put on a ventilator. From the time I left him until the time he passed was a total of only 19 hours. It was a shock for everyone that had held conversations with him because he seemed to be doing so well.
Thank all of you for your love and support❤️

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
What you are doing here for Rich just takes my breath away. It says a lot about the goodness of human nature when you have not actually meant and you are willing to do this for my husband. He would be in awe of you all what you a pulling off. I will talk to Lauren's family and let you know. Do you know the date. I will get back to you with a final count on tickets. I can not wait to meet all,of you that attend. Every time I come to this site it brings Rich closer to me and for that I thank,all,of you. It still seems so unreal that he is gone. When I left him Saturday night we made pans for the next day and then I received a phone call that he had been put on a ventilator. From the time I left him until the time he passed was a total of only 19 hours. It was a shock for everyone that had held conversations with him because he seemed to be doing so well.
Thank all of you for your love and support❤️
I am very sorry for your loss.

the outpouring of affection for Rich on this forum has been something I thought was lost in our society. A man like "Thordaddy" touches deeper than I thought was still possible anymore. Your family must be extremely proud, even in your time of grief. I did not know the man but, I hope to meet him in the next.

Alan

Legend
The outpouring of heartfelt sorry for the passing of my friend leaves me both happy and sad. I have no words to express exactly how I feel except to say that I feel so fortunate to be part of this community.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wouldn't it be easier to put a poll or something with the answers being 1 ticket up to 4 or 5 tickets then add that all up? Lol

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Would love to attend what's the ticket price?
I don't know yet.

Kevin asked us to put together approximate attendance numbers, and then he and his team will give us a "Group Ticket". So, I get the sense that there will be a special price.

I suggest that you let me know how many tix you might need, and I'll list you as tentative until we hear back from Kevin on the specific terms.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Updated List of Seattle Game Attendees
(please reply with missing info if you see "???" next to your name)

Kevin has said that he will try to arrange a special group ticket for everyone. So, I imagine we won't know the price until we have an approximate count on attendance. But I get the impression that the price will be discounted.

Please also let me know how many are attending, even if you already have tickets to the game.

Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need ??? tickets for family
@Dieter the Brock Need 2 Ticket (pending flight availability)
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@yoinesh123 Need 3-4 Tickets (tentative)
@ramfaninfla Have 2 Tickets
@Dxmissile Need 2 Tickets
@Selassie I Need 2 Tickets
@CoachO Have ??? Season Tickets
@BigRamFan Need 2 Tickets
@RamFan503 Need 3-4 Tickets
@Ken Need 2 Tickets
@LetsGoRams Have ??? Season Tickets
@CodeMonkey Need 3 Tickets
@Memento Need 3-4? Tickets
@Dodgersrf Need ??? tickets (tentative)
@bwdenverram Need 2 Tickets (tentative)
@Big Game Need ??? tickets
@El Juggernauto Need 2 Tickets
@Rabid Ram Need ??? tickets (tentative)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've never been to STL.
Any advice on where to stay or places to stay away from?
Also. Cab, rental car or public transit?

I need to do some research.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was planning on going to the Washington game. But it sounds like there's nothing better then attending a season opener. I'm looking into tickets this week.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I was planning on going to the Washington game. But it sounds like there's nothing better then attending a season opener. I'm looking into tickets this week.
I think Kevin is going to be able to give us a group deal. So, I'd suggest waiting to hear back from him before going out and buying your own. So, just let me know how many seats you'd like.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I should be able to come from Portland so put me down for 2 tickets. Better say they're tentative though. A very good reason to see St. Louis for the first time....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Updated List of Seattle Game Attendees
(please reply with missing info if you see "???" next to your name)

Kevin has said that he will try to arrange a special group ticket for everyone. So, I imagine we won't know the price until we have an approximate count on attendance. But I get the impression that the price will be discounted.

Please also let me know how many are attending, even if you already have tickets to the game.

Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need ??? tickets for family
@Dieter the Brock Need 2 Ticket (pending flight availability)
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@yoinesh123 Need 3-4 Tickets (tentative)
@ramfaninfla Have 2 Tickets
@Dxmissile Need 2 Tickets
@Selassie I Need 2 Tickets
@CoachO Have ??? Season Tickets
@BigRamFan Need 2 Tickets
@RamFan503 Need 3-4 Tickets
@Ken Need 2 Tickets
@LetsGoRams Have ??? Season Tickets
@CodeMonkey Need 3 Tickets
@Memento Need 3-4? Tickets
@Dodgersrf Need 2 tickets (tentative)
@bwdenverram Need 2 Tickets (tentative)