Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Can't make it since I'm in Florida and not doing the best financially, but this an awesome gesture by this forum and the entire Rams organization.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
This is a great idea Stranger. I haven't bought tickets yet, so I will need 2.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Last edited by a moderator:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wish I could be there, but my son's college team is home that weekend so I have to be there. To all of you going... I hope you have a great time. Kudos to KD and the RAMS organization for doing this.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - My sons and I are in. My wife decided to stay here and tend to things and suggested we do a boys outing. I went ahead and edited the list Stranger.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I am truly touched! What a wonderful way to honor Thordaddy! You guys are good people.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
OK - My sons and I are in. My wife decided to stay here and tend to things and suggested we do a boys outing. I went ahead and edited the list Stranger.
Coolio.

I figure I can get back to Kevin by the end of the monthy, so we have time for everyone to work out who is coming or not. So, let's work to finalize this attendance list over the next couple weeks.

Thanks.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@yoinesh123 & @ramfaninfla, even if you have tickets already, let me know how many you have. I can't say for sure, but my guess is he'll try to arrange for all of us to sit together, where we have seats already or not. So, let me know the number tickets you're already holding.

Dieter, will it be 1 ticket?

Do you already have tickets?
No sir, we do not yet have tickets.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Anyone attending the game in Phoenix, please PM me so we can setup a time and place to meet. I am flying into Phoenix on Friday October 2nd.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I don't think ill need tickets
okay, but how many will be attending the game. Please let me know, even if you already have tickets, so I can let Kevin know how many are in the group.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Updated List of Seattle Game Attendees
(please reply with missing info if you see "???" next to your name)

Please also let me know how many are attending, even if you already have tickets to the game. Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need ??? tickets for family
@Dieter the Brock Need 2 Ticket
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@yoinesh123 Have ??? Tickets
@ramfaninfla Have 2 Tickets
@Dxmissile Need 2 Tickets
@Selassie I Need 2 Tickets
@CoachO Have ??? Season Tickets
@BigRamFan Need 2 Tickets
@RamFan503 Need 3 Tickets
@Ken Need 2 Tickets
@LetsGoRams Have ??? Season Tickets

yoinesh123

UDFA
Name
yoinesh
okay, but how many will be attending the game. Please let me know, even if you already have tickets, so I can let Kevin know how many are in the group.

Just realized but I don't think My Friends and I will be able to come. If we are we won't know till right before. So don't count any of us in the group