Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Stranger , since we're up against the deadline, can you put me down as tentative?
Perhaps I can schedule in another trip down to see family, and do the sneak away to St.Louis again on game day.

I made the Seahawk's game last year in St. Louis.:
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/alaskanram-could-go-to-lou.30787/#post-412261
Posted thread above about going, and look who told me to make it happen:
Last year, 9/28:

Can't commit yet.....
But last year's game was amazing........Club seats, The Mountaineer Punt Return, The fake punt at end of game....What a win. Walked out of the ED to a mass of humanity singing:
Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.

I hope you can make it happen. I'll be there for this one. I wish I had gone to that last one with Rich.

Thanks for putting that quote of his up. Made my morning.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Still at DSG selling guns & ammo to the folks that respect the 2nd.
Good to see.

But just an fyi, it's not the people who need to respect the 2nd, its the gov't who must respect it. We, the people, wrote that paper document as a set of rules that the gov't must adhere to. It was never meant as a rule book for us. This is an extremely important distinction that is often misrepresented in schools and the media.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good to see.

But just an fyi, it's not the people who need to respect the 2nd, its the gov't who must respect it. We, the people, wrote that paper document as a set of rules that the gov't must adhere to. It was never meant as a rule book for us. This is an extremely important distinction that is often misrepresented in schools and the media.
Very good friend of mine. Keith knows what you're saying, I can assure you.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good to see.

Sounds like what Rich would of said. (y)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Is anybody doing the Washington game in Week 2? If I play this right I can get two Rams games in a ten day trip... I have to change flights on the East Coast anyway right?!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Is anybody doing the Washington game in Week 2? If I play this right I can get two Rams games in a ten day trip... I have to change flights on the East Coast anyway right?!
Me!! I'm going THREE games this year fuckkkk yeah.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
List of Seattle Game Attendees (Daily Update)
Game Date: Sep 13, 2015

Initial Deadline:

I will send approximate attendance numbers to Kevin on Sunday May 31st. Please make sure you are on the list, even if it is "tentative" at this time. We will finalize numbers from this initial list.

Please reply with missing info if you see "???" next to your name

Kevin has said that he will try to arrange a special group ticket for everyone. So, I imagine we won't know the price until we have an approximate count on attendance. But I get the impression that the price will be discounted.

Please also let me know how many are attending, even if you already have tickets to the game.

Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need ??? Tickets for family
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@Dxmissile Need 2 Tickets
@Selassie I Need 2 Tickets
@BigRamFan Need 2 Tickets
@RamFan503 Need 3-4 Tickets
@Ken Need 3 Tickets
@CodeMonkey Need 3 Tickets
@Memento Need 3 Tickets
@Big Game Need 2 Tickets
@El Juggernauto Need 2 Tickets
@MarkMyWords Need 2 Tickets
@Dog Need 2 Tickets
@Legatron4 Need 2 Tickets
@RamzFanz Need 5 Tickets
@Dieter the Brock Need 2 Ticket

@LetsGoRams Have 2 Season Tickets
@ramfaninfla Have 2 Tickets
@CoachO Have 2 Season Tickets

@Rabid Ram Need 2 Tickets (tentative)
@yoinesh123 Need 3-4 Tickets (tentative)
@Dodgersrf Need 2 Tickets (tentative)
@bwdenverram Need 2 Tickets (tentative)
@brokeu91 Need ??? Tickets (tentative)
@ScotsRam Need 1 Ticket (tentative)
@Ramhusker Need 1 Ticket (tentative)
@Alaskan Ram Need 1 Ticket (tentative)

At least 45 coming so far, not including the approx 17 that are tentative. Great job everyone!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Initial Deadline:

I will send approximate attendance numbers to Kevin on Sunday May 31st. Please make sure you are on the list, even if it is "tentative" at this time. We will finalize numbers from this initial list.

Kevin has said that he will try to arrange a special group ticket for everyone. So, I imagine we won't know the price until we have an approximate count on attendance. But I get the impression that the price will be discounted.

Please also let me know how many are attending, even if you already have tickets to the game.

Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need ??? Tickets for family
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@Ken Need 3 Tickets
@Memento Need 3 Tickets
@Big Game Need 2 Tickets
@Dog Need 2 Tickets
@RamzFanz Need 5 Tickets

At least 45 coming so far, not including the approx 17 that are tentative. Great job everyone!
I am just making a guess.... But 20

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I am just making a guess.... But 20
Approx 20, just for your group?

If I am gong to be Kevin numbers, i'm curious what your group size range might be. Is it 10-20, or is it 15-25? What's your best approximate range at this time?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Sorry all, been out of the country. I will be in attendance along with my wife. We already have tickets.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Good to see.

I get it. I was referring to the goons who abuse the privilege thus giving the media types the opportunity to misrepresent the intent of the amendment.
BTW, put me down for a tentative for the game sir.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ok so there's a chance I'll be coming alone. That doesn't bother me in the slightest, I've travelled alone plenty times. I'm planning on a few days in NYC as part of the trip - I've never been and it would be rude not to while I'm over. Flights change there too. No problem doing all the tourist stuff there alone, sure I'll meet other travellers on the way.

I know the answer to this already because this site is full of great people... But if I rock up in StL a couple days before the game, anyone free to grab a beer and show me round?!

Sure. I'm not very familure with downtown but I know the highlights. Perhaps we will scare up a group of stl locals on here and do a dinner.

I'm going to every home game so I'll meet up for the Washington game too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Approx 20, just for your group?

If I am gong to be Kevin numbers, i'm curious what your group size range might be. Is it 10-20, or is it 15-25? What's your best approximate range at this time?
15-25

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Initial Deadline:

Thanks.

@Thordaddy Need 15-25 Tickets
@badnews Need 4 Tickets
@Ken Need 3 Tickets
@Memento Need 3 Tickets
@Big Game Need 2 Tickets
@Dog Need 2 Tickets
@RamzFanz Need 5 Tickets

@Ky Ram Have 2 Tickets

@kmramsfan Need 1 Ticket (tentative)

At least 63 coming so far, not including the approx 14 that are tentative. Great job everyone!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I say we all make shirts, and on the back put our screen names.