Seat belts!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you wear yours?

• Yes

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I loved riding in the bed of my dad's pick up when I was a kid. We use to sit on the wheel wells. It wasn't uncommon back then. A family of 5 can't sit in the front seat of a pick up and extra cabs weren't very popular in the 70's and early 80's.
I Couldn't imagine letting my kids do that today.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I loved riding in the bed of my dad's pick up when I was a kid. We use to sit on the wheel wells. It wasn't uncommon back then. A family of 5 can't sit in the front seat of a pick up and extra cabs weren't very popular in the 70's and early 80's.
Hundreds of times my friend. Potholes sucked.

bnw

Pro Bowler

It is legal with no restrictions in 17 states. In 30 other states there are restrictions but still legal. For Tennessee:
Tennessee — On Tennessee’s state highways, anybody over 12 years old can ride in a truck bed. Also, children as young as six can ride in truck beds within city limits. - See more at: http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_li...the-back-of-a-truck.html#sthash.A7lx93yw.dpuf

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If I didn't want to ride in a truck bed, I'd be walking home from school every day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It is legal with no restrictions in 17 states. In 30 other states there are restrictions but still legal. For Tennessee:
Tennessee — On Tennessee’s state highways, anybody over 12 years old can ride in a truck bed. Also, children as young as six can ride in truck beds within city limits. - See more at: http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_li...the-back-of-a-truck.html#sthash.A7lx93yw.dpuf
I think the law in .CA these days depends on how much bubble wrap you have on, whether the truck is a hybrid, and if Jerry Brown has taxed said hybrid truck by how many times it switches from electric to gas.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Used to ride in the back on the way to a nearby lake in Ireland, went across country in the back once (it's not a big country)... We just used to do it that way all the time, nobody cared (we'd also drink the entire way too, because it's Ireland)... Nobody does it anymore there either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And here too !
Right? The kids may be safer these days but we used to do all kinds of shit they will never get to experience. And yet we lived through it and were probably better for the experience.