Sean McVay visits Mason & Ireland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am still despairing over our early exit from the playoffs. NFL draft talk and the fact that the most we have to look forward to, is a meaningless Pro Bowl game and a Super Bowl which I can't patiently wait for it to be over. I will be an angry drunk if the Patriots win another Super Bowl because, my God, freak the Patriots.

It's such a long time before meaningful football comes around again...(grabs shard of glass and contemplates wrists...)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am still despairing over our early exit from the playoffs. NFL draft talk and the fact that the most we have to look forward to, is a meaningless Pro Bowl game and a Super Bowl which I can't patiently wait for it to be over. I will be an angry drunk if the Patriots win another Super Bowl because, my God, freak the Patriots.

It's such a long time before meaningful football comes around again...(grabs shard of glass and contemplates wrists...)
Love the passion, but put the shards away. It's OK to be PISSED off about how the season ended. We all are. But you, my friend.... Have been through WAY worse with this team. Let the anger reside within the young and hungry players that can do something about it and let's hope they come out swinging in 2018. I fuggin love this team right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Me too.

BUT... We have a top offensive mind AND defensive mind on the staff. We have a QB who is going to improve and talent around him. And we have some really good pieces on defense too.

We're blessed fans right now brother. This is the time to relax and enjoy the beginning of what should be a great window of opportunity.