Sean McVay talks with CBS2's Jim Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jim Hill is an alien. He must be. The dude has not changed in over 20 years.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He sure looks rested....face looks refreshed.

I wonder how much he grinds on the last game ? I'm still upset we aren't playing this Sunday and I'm just a fan .
He reminds me of a guy that takes his work home with him and I like that . I honestly think he's the type of coach that can keep the Rams relevant for a long time.

Last edited:

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
There was an interview on ESPN LA this morning with Jeff Fisher regarding his tenure with the Rams, what he thinks of the players, Sean McVay, etc. Anyone here have the audio. I was listening to it on the way to work this morn.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Fuck coach of the year, McVay is the coach of a lifetime! He is young enough to coach the Rams for the rest of my lifetime, just hope I am fortunate enough for it to happen.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
“It’s like an encyclopedia, talking to you.”

(n) I was a little concerned with that full length mirror just leaning against the wall in the foyer.

Lots of seismic activity in So. Cal., Coach. Be careful.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Longer than that....I left So Cal in 1988 and he looked about the same back then!!!!

I moved back to L.A. in 88 to 93 and looking at JIm now makes me wonder if that's his kid. I would pay good money to see coach on cocaine. Can you imagine talking with him under that influence? He's only going to get better and I think when he hangs up the laminated play menu we'll have a hand full of Lombardi trophies and he'll be in the HOF. He's not just a so called sexy pick who will burn out or get overwhelmed. His genuine love, knowledge, and interest for the game along with his coaching abilities and personality is a match made in heaven. I can see him coaching in L.A. for 40 years, seriously.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Jim Hill is an alien. He must be. The dude has not changed in over 20 years.
I used to see Jim Hill all the time at the driving range. We would both go there at lunch time. He was a cool dude.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I moved back to L.A. in 88 to 93 and looking at JIm now makes me wonder if that's his kid. I would pay good money to see coach on cocaine. Can you imagine talking with him under that influence? He's only going to get better and I think when he hangs up the laminated play menu we'll have a hand full of Lombardi trophies and he'll be in the HOF. He's not just a so called sexy pick who will burn out or get overwhelmed. His genuine love, knowledge, and interest for the game along with his coaching abilities and personality is a match made in heaven. I can see him coaching in L.A. for 40 years, seriously.

Perhaps he'll last a decade, hopefully longer. LA is a fickle place, experience a losing season or two, attendance begins to fall off and eventually out comes the hook. There's a bromance a brewin for McVay, his momentum will take them into the new stadium, after that we'll have to see what happens.....3 or 4 SB banners would be nice. ;)