Sean Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Lets give a great big cheer for the kid, 7-9 with no INT's
:pillowfight::yess::pillowfight:

train

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
He looked pretty good even though he was taking advantage of a prevent defense. I would like to see more of him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The ball got out fast, with pop and accuracy.

He was throwing to the same receivers Foles was.

Which means Foles will start next week and Mannion will once again be 3rd on the depth chart...

There aren't enough hands for the amount of facepalm this Rams Offense generates...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time to start him. Fisher opened Pandora's box. Can't close it now.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I can't believe that Foles has fallen this far this fast! He is looking like the third QB on this team.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Mannion looked like he really wanted to be out there. Foles looks like he want's to collect his bonus and be cut. Mannion rest of season.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He looked ok enough to me to get more consideration. Foles just can't seem to get the ball out quickly enough and when he does it has been off target and mostly behind today.

Mannion should get the opportunity to win the starting job next year. The extension for Foles was obviously a mistake.

The announcers were some oblivious they didn't even realize he was in the game but they were all over the first completion for the Bengals back up. Can't even get equal coverage for garbage time.:baghead:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm fully on board with the Mannion crowd, but with Arizona and that secondary coming in next week, Giving a healthy Keenum the start is probably the right decision.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I'm fully on board with the Mannion crowd, but with Arizona and that secondary coming in next week, Giving a healthy Keenum the start is probably the right decision.
I agree with your POV.
My opinion has changed these last few weeks. Foles has looked poor for the last month, Keenum didn't look good against a poor Ravens D so I'm not expecting either to shine against the cards. What would the Rams be risking by giving Mannion first team reps this week and trotting him out there? The coaching staff is just looking for a game manager, right?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Mannion to me is the type of player where if you surround him with weapons, he will dominate. Similar to Matt Ryan in that respect.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They may as well see what they have in Mannion before the offseason.

Mannion's passes were on target. Receivers weren't reaching or jumping. The only worry is getting him injured. I'd play him next week if things are looking bad by the half.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
They may as well see what they have in Mannion before the offseason.

Mannion's passes were on target. Receivers weren't reaching or jumping. The only worry is getting him injured. I'd play him next week if things are looking bad by the half.
By the half? With how bleak this offense is right now, I'd be looking to change things up if they lose the coin flip! ;)