Seahawks once again playing extremely well

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Watching the Hawks tonight, since I live up here, and they just look methodical....I hate them with a passion, but damn they do play some good football. The Bears are not a bad team, especially on the offensive side, and they haven't done shit.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Watching the Hawks tonight, since I live up here, and they just look methodical....I hate them with a passion, but damn they do play some good football. The Bears are not a bad team, especially on the offensive side, and they haven't done crap.

So what.

It's preseason.

A55VA6

Legend
Unfortunately they're looking really good. This is the dress rehearsal and all the starters are playing and they're beating the Bears 21-0.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're a strong team but we match them better than the Bears. The Bears are a weak team defensively and lack pass rush(especially with Allen out). Offensively, they're a finesse team with big WRs. It also isn't helping that Bears are shooting themselves in the foot.

We can match them and beat them in the trenches. The Bears can't.

But yea, no doubt that Seattle will be a tough team this year assuming they don't suffer a team changing injury.

dhaab

Rookie
Unfortunately they're looking really good. This is the dress rehearsal and all the starters are playing and they're beating the Bears 21-0.

Actually, Lynch only played in the first series of the game, so even some of the back ups are kicking the Bears arse. Having said this, the Bears D is still pretty pathetic. Tillman and Briggs are OLD.

A55VA6

Legend
Earl Thomas just got about a 60 yard punt return, almost for a TD..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Earl Thomas just got about a 60 yard punt return, almost for a TD..
And got run down from behind by the Punter.

I am SOOOOO happy that Seattle has him on returns. It puts a lot of risk for injury on their most important defensive player imo.

Dick84

Seattle is the defending champ and a pretty young team to boot.
They're damn good.
Our Rams are going to be damn good when they beat them this year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Imagine if the Rams had Seattles secondary(ofc the Rams would have to use the scheme they use for them also).........but with our front 7 and that secondary, that'd be a defense to behold.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a ridiculous OPI call to take away the TD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would imagine the SB Champs would have their shit together.
Too bad they're gonna get bitch-slapped twice by us.

Sad face.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Cheat Camel doesn't know the difference from preseason and the regular season. He will run up the score in every game too, he still thinks he's in college.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Seattle might be the SB champs but they know who puts the hurt on them, and this year our rams will put a hurt on them again while sweeping them

A55VA6

Legend
And got run down from behind by the Punter.

I am SOOOOO happy that Seattle has him on returns. It puts a lot of risk for injury on their most important defensive player imo.
Yeah, if I was a coach there's no way in hell I'd put my star safety on punt returns.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No doubt the seahawks have a swagger. They're a confident bunch. They're going all out in preseason games. They want to prove they're not a one hit wonder. But whats gonna happen when the season gets into December and these guys who went all out in August start breaking down? I wonder if that will happen because they sure don't seem to be pacing themselves.

iced

one of the top 5 run games from last season vs one of the worst in history... the same bears team that gave up almost 200 yards rushing to us in the first half..

this really isn't a shocker, imo...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
yeah, you don't win the superbowl in august. you win it in february, like they did last season. oh wait.

Ya you are right....every team that does well in pre-season wins during the regular season...er...mmmm. o_O