1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scouting department questions

Discussion in 'KEVIN DEMOFF PART DEUX' started by brokeu91, Jul 3, 2013.

1. brokeu91

brokeu91 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,350,585.42
    Hello Mr. Demoff, thank you for coming to the site and answering our questions. I think we can all safely assume that you are very busy, especially with training camp starting up, so we appreciate it. My question is about the scouting staff. There were two that departed prior to the draft, and I believe that Les Snead added a couple as well. What is the reputation around the league for our scouts? It seems like we draft a lot of players from the south, do we have more scouts in that region? What happens if scouts differ on the same player, i.e. one really likes a guy and another doesn't think he'll work out well, who resolves that, Les Snead?

Thanks again
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.