Score prediction thread: Giants/Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Predict the outcome;

• Rams win big

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Rams win close game

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Giants win close game

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Giants win big

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A Little bit of Trivia for you Today! Eli and Case have almost identical season stats! and the last time Eli was in London he went 8 of 9 for 22 yards passing!( according to NFLN)

I want to see Quinn and Donald act like Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen in todays game!!(y)(y):snicker::shades:

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Freakin every member of the NFLN Panel, Including Faulk and Warner JUST Picked the GIANTS to Win this game!!!!! F_THEM!!!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Gimme a Rams win...Don't care how, what score or who stars...I see all the NFL Network sluggos pick the Giants, mostly by a healthy margin...Come on guys, stick it up their sss...Warner included...I got kind of a bad feeling about this...As bad as I am at picking winners, that might be a good thing...GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Gotta build on that...Don't give that score right back...Put your foot in their throat and don't let up...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Nice job getting points, but more shit in thr red zone...Pile it on, guys