Score prediction thread: Giants/Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Predict the outcome;

• Rams win big

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Rams win close game

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Giants win close game

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Giants win big

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's see what you got. The poll serves to summarize.

Pete Prisco, likes the Rams this week; http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...ms-chargers-really-eagles-jags-are-best-bets/

Rams plus-3 vs. Giants: This will be an early start in London, so body clocks could be an issue. I think the Rams' defense will pressure Eli Manning into mistakes. The Rams won't do much on offense, either, so look for L.A. to win a close game late.

Here is ESPN best bets; http://www.espn.com/chalk/insider/s...reak-how-bet-new-york-giants-los-angeles-rams

Matchup: New York Giants at Los Angeles Rams (in London)
Spread: Opened New York -3; now New York -3 (EVEN)
Total: Opened 44; now 43.5
PickCenter public consensus pick: 53 percent New York

Public perception: Other bet-tracking sites have the public more squarely on the Giants. Say what you will about Odell Beckham Jr.'s sideline antics, but he really stepped up on the field last week to help beat the Ravens.

Wiseguys' view: Sharps are split on this game, with those on the Giants preferring to lay -2.5 and those on the Rams taking the +3.

Dave Tuley's take: Both teams have been inconsistent (both are 3-3 SU; Rams are 3-2-1 ATS, while the Giants are 1-3-2 ATS), so I'm really not sure which teams are going to show up in London. The Rams, for all their improvement, are still ranked No. 31 in total offense, and I think it's more likely that the defenses will show up, so I'm on the under.

The pick: Under 43.5* (lean to Giants -3)

Rufus Peabody:

Last week, the Giants became only the second team this season to win a game with a turnover differential of minus-three or worse. The first team to do it: the same Giants team in Week 2 against New Orleans. New York is now minus-10 in turnover margin this season, and a big reason has been Eli Manning, who has fumbled five of 11 times he has been sacked. As a whole, the Giants have lost seven of their 10 fumbles, while forcing only five opponent fumbles (and recovering just one of those). Basically, the Giants are an average team that has had some awful fumble luck. Unfortunately, I don't have a play on this game, as I make the Giants a 2.5-point favorite.

Pick: Pass

Massey-Peabody Line: New York -2.5; Total: 44.8

Mike Clay:

Prediction: New York Giants 21, Los Angeles 17

The pick: New York Giants and the under -- NYG -3, 43.5

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Correctly pick the score to win...

IMG_0679_zpsuzguutho.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I haven't felt confident about a game all year
UNTIL THIS WEEK
Rams 31
Giants 13

Rams are better and Giants are dealing with off field controversy

They rush 3 and double OBJ
Cruz gets some yardage underneath and the Giants get 0 rushing yards

Gurley puts up a big number

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'm not going to give a score....but I think the Rams win. I went out after the Detroit game to get a few holes in and on the 3rd hole, I puuled my drive. So, I started walking down the "path" the ball went. About a 150 yds out, I see something but it's blue. Now I carry a couple of joke golf balls w/ me that are blue. So I thought, "cool". Some I might pass along to someone. But when I picked it up, I saw it was a Nike Mojo. I use them from time to time but I had never seen a blue one. And then the epiphany hit me. "I just found the Rams Mojo they had lost. So the guys will be back because of this.

16631-a857a2e2030b724972257dd8f191e56c.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't see Fisher having the team ready to play this game.

Giants 31
Rams 9

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Last week, the Giants became only the second team this season to win a game with a turnover differential of minus-three or worse. The first team to do it: the same Giants team in Week 2 against New Orleans
This^!! And last week-ends Win was against the Ravens, they suck! Don't worry about OBJ in this one. Eli won't be able to get the Ball off with-out having Donald in his Face or Quinn crawling all over him!!
Rams Win BIG 42-13!!:yess::yay::football::pillowfight::grouphug::wow::rockon::banana::cheers::party:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams don't win big. Rams don't lose big. I see it to be another close one. But the Giants offense against our defense with the injuries worries me. I can see us losing on a late FG. Keenum will have time but folds like a cheap tent in that situation. I'd rather see Goff fail than Keenum. At least I'd have hope it will get better. Keenum is as good as he'll ever get.

Rams 23
Giants 24

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams 31
Giants 24

Rams give up a ton of yards through the air but hold near the end of the game. Gaines gets his first pick of the year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I thought you were giving the Rams 132.5 points.

I'm thinking... "you know...self...you should probably take the points...but if flv is laying off THAT many points...he must KNOW something..."

:LOL::LOL::LOL: