Saw this team first hand...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They look bad. really bad on offense. I give up. 35 years rooting for this. This was as bad a loss as I have seen..... Since last week. God help them.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
47 years here.

I'm with ya. Tell me, how do we stop being Rams fans? It's like in my DNA, how do I get that removed?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been a fan for 40 plus years and always go to the east coast games till this year . It's bad when I won't make a 2 hour drive to watch them try to play . I'm just sick of Rams football right now . So glad I didn't waste my time and money on this disgrace of an NFL team .

FRO

Legend
I've quit the Rams many times. I always come back. I must like being tortured.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
40 here, and this could be my last year getting the Rams on Directv. And oh yeah there goes my 100 dollar season bet to get 9 wins.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Goin on 40 yrs here. its a miracle my heart and liver have suvived.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I had more fun at the Temple game yesterday and it was only $20 for a ticket 40 yard line row 17.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know it is not a competition but 52 years here and my path to saneness is to greatly reduce my emotional investment in the team winning.
I will always be a Ram fan but don't have to punish myself every Sunday of football season. This seasons complete emotional investment ended last weekend and today I watched TG, AD and anything that brings pleasure. I also plan fun things with my son and or wife that the playoff chase keeps me from doing. We are not as far off as we looked today and not as close as our AZ win led us to believe. Parts of our team are held together from hope. Enjoy what you can and decrease the emotional investment are my keys to sanity.

Q729

Legend
I envy the casual fans sometimes. Who here cried when we won the Super Bowl?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don't. Its one of things in life you gotta accept and deal with. Kinda like hemorrhoids.
You can go on a high fiber diet and get rid of the hemorrhoid, what can you eat to help the Rams? Bourbon only helps for one night.

Ram65

Legend
Not giving up!

Not getting psyched up for the remainder of the year either. I'm losing or maybe lost faith in Fisher as the HC answer. This team just does NOT seem ready week in week out. Oh well there is always the draft to look forward to. Rams need a QB and hope the offensive line keeps healthy and improves.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
40+ years here and I recall my darkest hours right after the Rams moved and I was going to try and become a possible Chargers fan. I just couldn't do it. My heart will always be with this team. Highs and lows, wherever they may roam. I can't quit you baby, but I'm gonna have to put you down for a while. You messed up my happy home, made me mistreat my only remote control.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I didnt watch today. I feel bad for not watching. But not so bad because u don't feel I owe these guys any more. In fact they owe me, for tickets, merchandise etc. Anyway, I'm in London and my gf says lets go for a drink. So I went and had a few espresso martinis. Got back to the hotel and saw the line. Can't even say I'm surprised. But I had a nice evening so I'm happy.

tragic891

UDFA
I live in DC Area.. Ravens stadium is 45 mins from my house...
i didn't even waste my time going to this game...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
They look bad. really bad on offense. I give up. 35 years rooting for this. This was as bad a loss as I have seen..... Since last week. God help them.

Great post @Faceplant I think all use feel this way right now! Time for a change on all counts...I'm just so very numb right now and I haven't even had enough scotch yet.

Here since Hadl, depressed since Fisher!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I've quit the Rams many times. I always come back. I must like being tortured.
It's the thought that every year they will turn it around, and it doesn't. Why, as fans, do we continue to support a team that continues to disappoint? We are really sick and twisted to allow such tomfoolery?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
40 years plus here. And yeah I have had a belly full. I will always be a Rams fan. The ones I really feel sorry for are the young fans. They had the GSOT. But they don't know what its like to have their team in the playoffs every year. Division Champs year after year. Talk of SB every year. Dam I miss that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sorry you had to watch that. I wanted to punch someone in the face while sitting in my room. Can't imagine being stuck at that terrible game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I am frustrated mostly with is in having a once in a generation player on defense in Donald and one on offense in Gurley and yet have a coaching staff that will never see them successful.