Rust?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm worried about Jake Long. He was consistently getting it handed to him by Everson Griffin. That should NEVER happen. I'm hoping that it's just leftover rust from not playing in preseason much. I am thinking we may need to kick Roger over for a bit and get the kid in there at gaurd until Long is back to 100%. Anyone else notice? I know the line as a whole was sub-par, but Long is our best one hands down and he got beat.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He also is responsible for the injury to Bradford the blew it on Jake Long should have waited longer and right now seems should have drafted Jake Matthews instead, but Matthews did not play at Auburn so they took him off the list.

V3

Hall of Fame
If the Rams are going to continue playing like this, they might as well just put Robinson at LT and let him learn.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jake Matthews does look good from the Hard Knocks I watched. But we don't have him. So let's get on board with who we have. Robinson would already be our best run blocker. If we put him at LT, we are gonna have to have a TE over there assisting in pass pro. He will be damn good. I'm confident in that.