Russell Wilson wants to be the best QB ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Props to him for setting high goals but good luck with that. Imo the Seahawks don't have the type of offensive system that will produce the greatest QB ever. Best game manager ever maybe.
---------------------------
Russell Wilson: I have a long way to go, but I can be the best ever
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 3, 2014

1727718deede1b2caf5028369c7966cc.jpeg
AP

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson thinks he has a chance to be remembered as the greatest quarterback in NFL history.

“Why can’t I be the best quarterback to ever play the game one day?’ Wilson told ESPN. “I’m not right now. I’ve got a long way to go. But one day, you know?”

Wilson is right that he has a long way to go. As a passer, Wilson isn’t close to the best in the NFL right now, let alone the best ever. He’s never led the league in any major statistical category and hasn’t even been particularly close. Wilson has a Super Bowl ring, but so does Trent Dilfer. You don’t need to be a great quarterback to earn a Super Bowl ring with a great defense.

At age 25, however, Wilson has plenty of time to get better. What he’s already accomplished in his first two NFL seasons is impressive, and from all accounts Wilson is the kind of player who backs up his talk about wanting to be great with the necessary amount of hard work.

Wilson is part of a strong group of young quarterbacks who have entered the NFL in the last few years, along with Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick. Some day Wilson may turn out to be the best of that bunch and among the best of all time. But he has a long way to go.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm just gonna get this out of the way right now...

Fuck that umpa lumpa.

That is all.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm with Haile! Freak that little over-rated midget! I refused to even read the article.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I kind of like the guy. He's the anti-Kaepernick. As long as he continues to destroy the 49ers and stinks it up when he plays the Rams...what the heck?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Not the biggest Wilson fan, and don't think he will become an all time great, but can't hate the guy for trying.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Hard to be considered the greatest of all time when you rarely have to throw the ball.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't hate the guy, but that was a funny article. Try being great, before being the greatest ever.

RmsLegends

Rookie
I don't hate the guy, but that was a funny article. Try being great, before being the greatest ever.

Good to see ya bro :) Yea I am with ya I find it hard to dislike the guy as he has what seems like a true humility. However he reminds me of Brady and no not skill wise yet as he has yet to prove himself, but he has a opportunity of a good road ahead of him by virtue of winning the SB so young in his yet unpublished career.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hate the guy...he's a seahawk (and he played at NC State). I even hate the ospery's that nest in the lot next to my house because they are "seahawks"! Oh yeah, and he comes across to me as a smug little prick.

Okay, I'm done now.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to see ya bro :) Yea I am with ya I find it hard to dislike the guy as he has what seems like a true humility. However he reminds me of Brady and no not skill wise yet as he has yet to prove himself, but he has a opportunity of a good road ahead of him by virtue of winning the SB so young in his yet unpublished career.

That font is god awful

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
And I'd like a nice big lottery win so I can buy a house with a swimming pool and private cinema and a sit on lawn mower but it ain't gonna happen.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Hey, good to see you too!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I want to be considered the best poster of all time too, but I'd rate both of our chances as roughly equal.
Umpa lumpa...................... lmfao

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Well he can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first.