Russell Wilson wants to be highest paid NFL player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I saw this on Facebook. I have no source or link. But apparently he's asking for more then Rodgers' 5 year 110 mill. Crazy.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
Hope he gets it and ties up a ton of their cap space.

Exactly they won't be able to resign half of the defense if they sign him to a contract like that. Bobby Wagner and Earl Thomas are due a pay day along with Chancellor.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I suppose it's good in negotiations to be aggressive in your initial demands. But there is a difference between being aggressive and being delusional.

Hopefully the Seahawks cave.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ha. Possibly the 50th or 60th best player wanting to be paid like the best player? Go for it Seahawks. Sign him up.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Maybe I don't understand football but JJ Watt and soon to be Aaron Donald should make more money than anyone in the league.

Russell Wilson deserves top 10ish money not number 1 money.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't believe he'll get that much money from the Albatross or any other team...I'm a little surprised, I thought he was a little more down to Earth than that...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
He's a good QB...two trips to the big game and a ring! If Foles were to do that for the Rams I'd send him half of my paycheck...:D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I don't believe he'll get that much money from the Albatross or any other team...I'm a little surprised, I thought he was a little more down to Earth than that...
Nah, that's all an act, he's trying to cash-in before everyone realises that he's just ok, and without Marshawn the offense would be utter pants

…..

Legend
yup.

however.....

I don't think the Seahwks would pay him. Not highest paid, and no where close in my opinion

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's only fair. He's been playing for $15m less than what he's worth the last couple of years. In reality the seagulls owe him $30m more than he is worth right now.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
If he leaves to another team for more money the Seahawks gm will look like a genius because Wilson will be exposed without the top 3 defense and Lynch in the backfield.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm no big Russell Wilson fan, but the kid has gone to the big dance twice, and really should have two rings to show for it if his coach wasn't an assclown.
Not sure why he get's the game manager title when the Hags damn sure hadn't been to the promised land without him. Not sayin he should be the highest paid, but give the man his credit.