Round 4 Wish List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABRam

UDFA
My sleeper for the 4th is TE Beau Sandland from FCS school Montana State. Guy is tall with 34+" LT length arms and a 35" vertical at 250+ pounds. Moves well and looks like a natural catcher. Could be a red zone killer with that kind of catching radius. Obviously needs some develoment but has real tools to work with. 4th may seem high but I think he's long gone by 6th round.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1: R1P1
QB CARSON WENTZ
NORTH DAKOTA STATE

110: R4P12
LB SCOOBY WRIGHT
ARIZONA

113: R4P15
TE NICK VANNETT
OHIO STATE

177: R6P2
WR MORITZ WILHELM BOEHRINGER
GERMANY

190: R6P15
TE TYLER HIGBEE
WESTERN KENTUCKY

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want a WR.

When the Colts had the number 1 pick and drafted Luck, they drafted TY Hilton in the 4th round.

Just so happens we have the Titans 1st and 4th round picks this year....QB/WR....with the right QB, you can get a #1 WR in the 4th round!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to come away with a QB, WR, TE, FB and either another WR or K.

Looking at the projected slots for some guys, the value would make sense...at pick 110 we might be able to get Caroo/Peake/Garrett/Mike Thomas.

If we could get two of those guys in the 4th round, I would be ecstatic. At TE, Higbee, and at FB, Gronkowski or Vitale.

I think we should target a true FB if we want to be a power running team...and we need weapons at TE and WR.

lockdnram21

Legend
I want to come away with a QB, WR, TE, FB and either another WR or K.

Looking at the projected slots for some guys, the value would make sense...at pick 110 we might be able to get Caroo/Peake/Garrett/Mike Thomas.

If we could get two of those guys in the 4th round, I would be ecstatic. At TE, Higbee, and at FB, Gronkowski or Vitale.

I think we should target a true FB if we want to be a power running team...and we need weapons at TE and WR.
Caroo will be gone in 3rd .

lockdnram21

Legend
QB CARSON WENTZ
NORTH DAKOTA STATE

LB SCOOBY WRIGHT
ARIZONA

TE NICK VANNETT
OHIO STATE

GERMANY

TE TYLER HIGBEE
WESTERN KENTUCKY
Higbee or Moritz not falling past 4th

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My prayer player would be Caroo. Other hopeful WR's in the 4th-6th:
Malcom Mitchell - This kid has it all, was in a heavy run offense and got banged up
Roger Lewis - Super productive and skilled
Mike Thomas - Would be a great fit
Cody Core - Very intriguing athletically
Peake - as others have mentioned, freakish.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
QB CARSON WENTZ
NORTH DAKOTA STATE

LB SCOOBY WRIGHT
ARIZONA

TE NICK VANNETT
OHIO STATE

GERMANY

TE TYLER HIGBEE
WESTERN KENTUCKY

Nice!! Id take that but am leaning towards Goff at the top.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WR
R. Higgins
K. Garrett

FS
K. Russell

TE
J. Adams

C
E. Boehm
J. Allen

RamGod

UDFA
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 12: Aaron Burbridge, WR, Michigan State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jerell Adams, TE, South Carolina (A)
Round 6 Pick 2: Charone Peake, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 6 Pick 15: Ka'imi Fairbairn, K, UCLA (B+)

A little first-Pick.com wish list. It may be a little offensive to some.:sneaky:
I Love This! Couldnt chalk it up better myself. In my opinon if Wentz is the guy i wouldnt be dissapointed but i believe Goff has shown he can succeed when nothing goes right. Wentz eventhough in division 2, was on a team as dominate as the Patriots or Alabama in their respective levels. The only thing that makes me uneasy about Goff is will he survive the NFC west at 215lbs. I Want Burbridge so much, reminds me so much of Stedman. Great hands and so tough when competing for balls. Jerell Adams wheres 89 and is from south carolina, and that is the only thing he has in common with Jared Cooked. Has lateral quickness and a beautiful set of hands that can grab any throw within arms reach. Charone most likely wont be there but id expect a DT or CB at this pick. And the last pick will either light fire under zurliens ass or pick up a cheaper more reliable rookie to win us games instead of lose them. All in all i would weep with tears of joy if even half these picks were correct

RamGod

UDFA
Here's a possible 4th rounder I forgot!! RB - Daniel Lasco - California.
6ft /209 / did the 40 in 4.46/ 41.5 Vert./ 135 inch Broad / 4.26 Shuttle / 7.22 cone! And he's got a "140.7" SPARQ score Highest among RB's!!
I think he would be GREAT!:mrburnsevil:
Rather have Gurleys Boy Keith Marshall, 4.3 speed and great hands, could eventually replace cunningham

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rather have Gurleys Boy Keith Marshall, 4.3 speed and great hands, could eventually replace cunningham
Their both good, But Marshall's SPARQ Score is much lower than Lasco's! Marshall's is 122.5 and Lasco's as I pointed out is 140.7! That's a major athletic difference! That's what makes the difference for me!!(y):D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Their both good, But Marshall's SPARQ Score is much lower than Lasco's! Marshall's is 122.5 and Lasco's as I pointed out is 140.7! That's a major athletic difference! That's what makes the difference for me!!(y):D
What is this SPARQ Score you speak of???????? :neener:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here is how I would like the remaining four picks to go:

1. Wide Receiver....Rashard Higgins (if he's still there) or Michael Thomas (Southern Miss)
  2. Tight End....Jerell Adams, South Carolina
  3. Corner Back....James Bradberry...Stamford
  4. Defensive Tackle....Willie Henry....Michigan

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Snead will show us just how good of a Draft GM Saturday. Looks to me he has some sizeable holes left in his 2016 master roster that he needs to fill. Those two 4th round selections will be very interesting. I still believe Snead will work himself back into Friday late with a trade. I strongly agree with den's below post in reference to the positions he listed.
WR
Tight End
Corner Back
Defensive Tackle
I would not be surprised if the two 4th rd'ers were defensively sides like a CB & a NT which would cause a riot ruckus in here Saturday!:argue::banghead::rant::headexplosion::boxing::shocking::shocked::thinking::mad::cry::sick::eek::puke:

A talented run stuffing NT in a Ram interior DL full of quick pass rusher types. Truth it buys serious insurance on the lurking NT Michael Brockers 2017 UFA concerns. Same can be said about CB Trumaine Johnson 2017 UFA concerns. Rams loose those two next season ....things will certainly trend south real fast in this defense.:bueller:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
QUOTE="Merlin, post: 734638, member: 1269"]WR
1. Wilson. Probably won't make round 4 but possible. Huge size and catch radius alone: perfect fit for Rams.
2. Allison. Was under radar until Shrine week. Excellent natural route running hips/agility; he is raw but coachable.
3. Spruce. Underrated. Strong route runner with excellent hands. Possession receiver with reasonable size who has a good chance to succeed in the NFL.

TE
1. Williams. Criminally underrated IMO. One of those players that can take over when the QB goes to him routinely. Good chance of making round 4, great hands and size, sneaky fast.

Center
1. Allen. This guy has grown on me a great deal. Have him right there with Boehm, but above him. Hard-nosed leader for the line, and the guy who was alpha-dog in that Michigan St. locker room btw.
2. Boehm. Another tough-guy center who wins with power. He's gonna be a very good starter in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on centers Jack Allen & Evan Boehm. Same on TE Bryce Williams would be a great fit as a pass catcher with Harkey & Kendrick as a Ram. I would be looking hard @ TE/H-backs on Saturday. Prospects like Thomas Duarte with one of the two 4th rd picks & Bryce Williams & Tyler Higbee with one of the two 6th rd picks.

Rams @ WR have some big questions with their trio of their signed 3 WR's......Quick-Bailey & Ferguson all battle-ling pass serious injuries. All 3 Rams are superior in talent & skills to your 3 named above 2016 draft prospects. Fact is Isiah Ferguson (Arkansas-Pine Bluff) had Pro day & Combine results were very good. Ferguson runs a 40 in the 4.5 range, a great VJ @ over 40", eye popping 23 reps @ bench & a 3 cone 6.96 done with a 6-5 @ 220 pounds. Compare that with LT or CP or MT. Fisher may have a good ideal of the possibility that it stands a chance that 2 out of the 3 could have a good surprise impact in 2016.

You left out a NT in your draft considerations. I have 3 DL'er prospects that I really like on the last day of the draft. If NT Javon Hargrave is still on the board when the #110 selection is there you run to the podium to draft him period! If Snead misses on the above NT Hargrave, then in the 6h round with the 2 picks (#190 & #193) I would be keeping tabs on two really issued bad boys but highly talented .....NT DJ Reader (Clemson) & Edge rusher DE Alex McCallister (UF). NT Reader just as good as both of Bama's high NT's first rd. projected draft prospects in the Championship game. NT Reader is one mean tough bad SOB:heh:. Finally problem child DE Alex McCallister can bend the corner on that right side as great as Rob Quinn but the total opposite in character to Rob Quinn & Rob's mature brain. Fisher does not have any proven pass rushing DE's outside of Quinn.

On the last day of the 2016 draft (Saturday) these would be the prospects I would select if they were still on the board when its time to select:
4th rd. #110>NT-Jason Hargrave or OC Graham Glasgow
4th rd.#113>OC-Jack Allen or H-Back/FB Thomas Duarte
6th rd. #190>DE-Alex McCallister or TE Tyler Higbee
6th rd.#193>TE-Bryce Williams or NT DJ Reader

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My round 4 wish list is topped by Caroo, but since that is super unlikely, I want Mike Thomas. Has 2nd day ability for sure and comes in as one of our better WR's as a rookie. If he is not available, I'd love Malcolm Mitchell. He's potentially a stud in the NFL.

Another guys I'd LOVE to see available is Jatavis Brown LB. Freak athlete and produced. Kevin Byard FS is another on my wish list.

1. L. Caroo WR
2. Mike Thomas WR
3. Keven Byard FS
4. Jatavis Brown LB
5. Malcom Mitchell WR