Roll Call for Washington game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
So im on the fence but likely going to the Skins/Rams game.

If I go I will be going solo...Curious who is going or planning to go?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'll be there with paper bags to hand out to skins fans. I'm going to the Baltimore game too(y)

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be there with paper bags to hand out to skins fans. I'm going to the Baltimore game too(y)

Whats hilarious about that is when I was leaving the Rams/Skins game last year I saw a skins fan on wearing a paper bag on his head and a Jason Campbell jersey lol. Got that on video.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Whats hilarious about that is when I was leaving the Rams/Skins game last year I saw a skins fan on wearing a paper bag on his head and a Jason Campbell jersey lol. Got that on video.
i think i might've seen him. i saw a number of bags on heads at the end lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This game was on my radar before the ROD event took shape for the opener. You guys be sure to band together and be heard! Maybe we can ROD it up all season across the country. The Baltimore game is not out of the question for me yet. A lot of logistics to maneuver between now and then. In any case, have a blast guys!!!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This game was on my radar before the ROD event took shape for the opener. You guys be sure to band together and be heard! Maybe we can ROD it up all season across the country. The Baltimore game is not out of the question for me yet. A lot of logistics to maneuver between now and then. In any case, have a blast guys!!!

Yeah that is what ide like to do, meet up with anyone going. And YES Baltimore game is on my radar!