ROD West FF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I took note from a fellow commissioner, i figured i would make a random order now for the draft so you can prepare. The draft is this Saturday. The draft is as follow (not to happy about my pick)

Round 1
1.Jeff's Grand...
2.Jsimcox's Team
3.Bobby Singer...
4.Code's Kongs
5.RamsJunkie
6.RamsUntiliDie
7.Spark it up!...
8.Zombie Slaye...
9.MEANSHEEP
10.Mick Lovin
11.Tron's Grid ...
12.The Juggernauts

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Yahoo site has a setting to randomly select order if you ever need to use it. It works either way GL it should be fun. I will not be available for the draft so I am letting it auto pick (gritted teeth)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes, i say use yahoos randomizer.....

11th?????? Fml :(

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm using yahoos random. I don't want to be unfair in anyway. Kinda wish it had put me in the middle. But it is what it is

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Cool! I'll actually be out of town but am hoping to find wifi somewhere. That, or leaving the decisions to my trusty assistant iFlingPoo...

push+botton.jpg

Thanks for running the league, Juggo!

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you are not going to be at the draft, be sure to set your drafting player order! At least for the top 100 - 200! You don't want a Yahoo! auto-draft team if you don't have to.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I took note from a fellow commissioner, i figured i would make a random order now for the draft so you can prepare. The draft is this Saturday. The draft is as follow (not to happy about my pick)

Round 1
1.Jeff's Grand...
2.Jsimcox's Team
3.Bobby Singer...
4.Code's Kongs
5.RamsJunkie
6.RamsUntiliDie
7.Spark it up!...
8.Zombie Slaye...
9.MEANSHEEP
10.Mick Lovin
11.Tron's Grid ...
12.The Juggernauts

12th? I'll take 12th all day long. Back to back starters.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'll be there for the draft. I haven't played FF in a couple years. Looking forward to it.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I thought it was going to be an automated draft....just found out yesterday...which is fine cause I love doing the research. Time to go hit the books and figure out what #10 draft spot can do.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How long does the draft take? Ive missed it in previous years cause was always held at like 3-5 in the morning my time.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
How long does the draft take? Ive missed it in previous years cause was always held at like 3-5 in the morning my time.

I bet we can get it done in an hour and a half give or take a few minutes especially with a few guys on auto draft.

Mick

Pro Bowler
doesn't autodraft use up their entire allotted time for each pick? I can't recall....