ROD takes on Raymond J Stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I would like to hear their take on it too. Oh wait, you meant they're taking it on.. :cool:

Actually I really would like to hear their take on how many Rams fans are there. Fans do travel.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It's telling me I have to register or log in?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know I've posted this before, but it seems appropriate!
yodapic.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Yeah i clicked on the above link and it told me to register. I had to log back in to see the page. It happens to me when I go to the General discussion/off topic forum from time to time too. Could be a chrome issue?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I just reloaded the page and it wants me to log in again. :cool:

Here is what it says:

1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Then further below:
Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.

PhxRam

Yeah i clicked on the above link and it told me to register. I had to log back in to see the page. It happens to me when I go to the General discussion/off topic forum from time to time too. Could be a chrome issue?

are you by chance using ramsondemand.com as your bookmark and not using www.ramsondemand.com?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
dont use that.. use the www

But I logged in once, that should have been good enough no? I refer to the event forum. That page in the new browser tab is running the www. Why would it call for me to re-log in when I reloaded it? What do you use to track log ins?

PhxRam

But I logged in once, that should have been good enough no? I refer to the event forum. That page in the new browser tab is running the www. Why would it call for me to re-log in when I reloaded it? What do you use to track log ins?

you are coming in under ramsondemand.com then using a navigation link that is using www. and it seems to be resetting your cookie everytime

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
you are coming in under ramsondemand.com then using a navigation link that is using www. and it seems to be resetting your cookie everytime

Added the www to the url here on mainpage and that did the trick. Thanks.. Now why am I locked out of early games on pick'em? :cool:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I had been planning on going, but I got caught up with some other things and I couldn't make it. Hope it's a good one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yup. I thought I was losing my mind for a few minutes before I figured that out (this happened a few days ago).

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lads. Win or lose......on the booze!