ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm interested to see if any of the players I drafted for the 9ers, actually go to the 9ers. Let's see had the most success in that category.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm interested to see if any of the players I drafted for the 9ers, actually go to the 9ers. Let's see had the most success in that category.
That's a bet I have made with you , had the Eagle not traded away all those picks!!(y):D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Lets see how many of our picks got made by the actual GMs

Round 1
1. Jets - 12intheBox: Carson Wentz - North Dakota State
2. Cleveland - Corbin: Jared Goff - California
3. Chargers - Shawnbb158: Jalen Ramsey - FSU
4. Cowboys - Rynie/Alan: Joey Bosa - Ohio State
5. Jaguars - PressureD41: Myles Jack - UCLA
6. Ravens - Merlin: Laremy Tunsil - Mississippi
7. 49ers - JackDRams: Deforest Buckner - Oregon
8. Eagles - DaveFan'51: Ezekiel Elliot - Ohio State
9. Buccaneers - LosAngelesRams: Vernon Hargreaves - Florida
10. Giants - Mojo Ram: Laquon Treadwell - Mississippi
11. Bears - Shaunpinney: Leonard Floyd - Georgia
12. Saints - Gandalf: Shaq Lawson - Clemson
13. Dolphins -OC--LeftCoast: Ronnie Stanley - Notre Dame
14. Raiders - -X-: Reggie Ragland - Alabama
15. Rams - Boston Ram: Mackensie Alexander - Clemson
16. Lions - Dieter the Brock: Noah Spence - Eastern Kentucky
17. Falcons - Rams Until I Die: Corey Coleman - Baylor
18. Colts - Legatron4: Cody Whitehair - Kansas State
19. Bills - T-REX: Darron Lee - Ohio State
20. Titans - A55VA6/Alan: Jack Conklin - Michigan State
21. Vikings - jsimcox: Josh Doctson - TCU
22. Texans - Tron: Hunter Henry - Arkansas
23. Redskins - Killgasm: Braxton Miller - Ohio State
24. Bengals - hotanez: Eli Apple - Ohio State
25. 49ers - JackDRams: Jaylon Smith - Notre Dame
26. Seahawks - OldSchool: Sheldon Rankins - Louisville
27. Packers - Ramrocket: Andrew Billings - Baylor
28. Chiefs – JRobinson/Alan: Jarran Reed - Alabama
29. Cardinals - BatteringRambo: Paxton Lynch - Memphis
30. Panthers -Warner4Prez: Emmanuel Ogbah - Oklahoma State
31. Patriots - Riverumbbq: Taylor Decker - Ohio State

Some excellent picking guys - I'm glad to see that the Bears took my advice and moved up the draft to snag my choice of Leonard Floyd, I'm glad they caught my draft report ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My 2nd round pick for the Seahawks was actually their 1st round pick. Too bad they didn't have me picking for them :p

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here is My take on How our 1st round picks compared to the Actual NFL 1st Round!

ROD's 1st Round:

In all we picked 20 of the actual 1st Rounders. Not bad considering, counting the Rams and Eagle, there where 6 Trades in the 1st Round.

Only one of our GM's had the exact player at the exact spot! That was @JackDRams At the #7 spot picking DE Buckner to the 49ers.
Although there were (3) other's that had the Right player to the correct Team, those happen because of Trades.
I had (6) things that really WOW'd me:
* The Chargers Drafting DE - Bosa at #3. Even Bosa himself was surprised at that!
* The Dallas Cowboys Drafting RB - Elliott. With Ramsey, and Bruckner still on the Board, I expected them to go "D"!
* The Falcon's Drafting FS - Neal at #17 I thought was Too High!
* The Redskins Drafting WR - Doctson at #22, Not that he wasn't worth it, I just thought they needed Defense!
* The 49ers This was my BIG LAUGHER! They Traded 3 picks to move Back up into the 1st Round To Draft "OG" Garnett! Even Garnett's own College Coach was SHOCKED at this! Although Garnett is a very good player!
And my Final observation;
* OLB - Miles Jack Falling out of the 1st round. WOW!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Here is My take on How our 1st round picks compared to the Actual NFL 1st Round!

ROD's 1st Round:

In all we picked 20 of the actual 1st Rounders. Not bad considering, counting the Rams and Eagle, there where 6 Trades in the 1st Round.

Only one of our GM's had the exact player at the exact spot! That was @JackDRams At the #7 spot picking DE Buckner to the 49ers.
Although there were (3) other's that had the Right player to the correct Team, those happen because of Trades.
I had (6) things that really WOW'd me:
* The Chargers Drafting DE - Bosa at #3. Even Bosa himself was surprised at that!
* The Dallas Cowboys Drafting RB - Elliott. With Ramsey, and Bruckner still on the Board, I expected them to go "D"!
* The Falcon's Drafting FS - Neal at #17 I thought was Too High!
* The Redskins Drafting WR - Doctson at #22, Not that he wasn't worth it, I just thought they needed Defense!
* The 49ers This was my BIG LAUGHER! They Traded 3 picks to move Back up into the 1st Round To Draft "OG" Garnett! Even Garnett's own College Coach was SHOCKED at this! Although Garnett is a very good player!
And my Final observation;
* OLB - Miles Jack Falling out of the 1st round. WOW!

Let the 9ers trade away as many picks as they would like haha. That trade was a joke. Many good guards would have been available for them if they stood pat. Maybe even Garnett.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let the 9ers trade away as many picks as they would like haha. That trade was a joke. Many good guards would have been available for them if they stood pat. Maybe even Garnett.
Right-On my Brother! I hope they keep this sort of thing up All through the Draft!!:rolllaugh:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My draft for the Buffalo Bills is turning out pretty good so far. Both my 1st round pick (19) and 2nd round pick (49) went in the 1st round. Darron Lee, LB, Ohio state went 20th to the Jets and Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana State went 31st to the Panthers. This has been fun.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My draft for the Buffalo Bills is turning out pretty good so far. Both my 1st round pick (19) and 2nd round pick (49) went in the 1st round. Darron Lee, LB, Ohio state went 20th to the Jets and Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana State went 31st to the Panthers. This has been fun.
Ohio State sure killed-it yesterday in the 1st Round, (3) in the Top 10!:wow:And a total of (5) in the 1st round!!(y)(y):D But It was expected they would have a good 1st round!!:mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought I should Clip and re-post this in case anyone wants to compare The ROD Picks as the Rounds move along Tonight!(y):D

Players already chosen
(color coded by round chosen):

QB: Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Paxton Lynch, Connor Cook, Cardale Jones, Christian Hackenburg, Dak Prescott, Jacoby Brissett, Mike Bercovici, Brandon Doughty, Vernon Adams, Kevin Hogan, Brandon Allen, Nate Sudfeld, Cody Kessler
WR: Laquon Treadwell, Corey Coleman, Josh Doctson, Braxton Miller, Sterling Shepherd, Michael Thomas, Will Fuller, Tyler Boyd, Pharoh Cooper, Rashard Higgins, Leonte Caroo, Jordan Payton, Kenny Lawler, Jakeem Grant, Aaron Burbridge, Geronimo Allison, Charone Peake, Keyarris Garrett, Mike Thomas, Moritz Boehringer, Kolby Listenbee, Demarcus Robinson, Tajae Sharpe, De'Runnya Wilson, Daniel Braverman, Bralon Addison, Marquez North, Roger Lewis, Devin Lucien, Paul McRoberts, Rashawn Scott, Jay Lee, Devon Cajuste, Malcolm Mitchell, Ricardo Louis
TE: Hunter Henry, Austin Hooper, Tyler Higbee, Nick Vannett, Jerell Adams, Thomas Duarte, Bryce Williams, Darion Griswold, Ben Braunecker, Beau Sandland, Henry Krieger-Coble
RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Derrick Henry, Devontae Booker, Alex Collins, Jordan Howard, Paul Perkins, Kenneth Dixon, Kenyan Drake, Peyton Barber, C.J. Prosise, Josh Ferguson, Terron Beckham, Wendell Smallwood, Derek Watt, Keith Marshall, Tyler Ervin, Dan Vitale, Glenn Gronkowski, Aaron Green, Daniel Lasco, Kelvin Taylor, Jonathan Williams, DeAndre Washington
OT: Laremy Tunsil, Ronnie Stanley, Jack Conklin, Taylor Decker, Jason Spriggs, German Ifedi, La'Raven Clark, Shon Coleman, Jerald Hawkins, Willie Beavers, Kyle Murphy, Joe Haag, John Theus, Caleb Benenoch, Brandon Shell, Avery Young, Tyler Marz, Fahn Cooper, Alex Lewis
OG: Cody Whitehair, Vadal Alexander, Joshua Garnett, Spencer Drango, Christian Westerman, Connor McGovern, Sebastian Tretola, Landon Turner, Denver Kirkland, Joe Dahl, Isaac Seumalo, Darrell Greene, Ted Karras, Alex Redmond, Rees Odhiambo, Joe Thuney, Lene Maiava
C: Ryan Kelly, Nick Martin, Max Tuerk, Jack Allen, Graham Glasglow, Evan Boehm, Kyle Friend, Jake Brendel, Austin Blythe, Matt Skura

DE: Joey Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Shaq Lawson, Noah Spence, Emmanuel Ogbah, Kevin Dodd, Yannick Ngakoue, Jonathan Bullard, Shilique Calhoun, Shawn Oakman, Carl Nassib, Bronson Kaufusi, Charles Tapper, Alex McCallister, James Cowser, Jason Fanaika, Will Anthony, Victor Ochi, Ronald Blair, Matt Judon
DT: Sheldon Rankins, Andrew Billings, Jarran Reed, A'Shawn Robinson, Robert Nkemdiche, Vernon Butler, Chris Jones, Kenny Clark, Adolphus Washington, Austin Johnson, Hassan Ridgeway, Willie Henry, Sheldon Day, Maliek Collins, Javon Hargrave, Matt Ioannidis, D.J Reader, Nile Lawrence-Stample, Jihad Ward, Anthony Zettel, Adam Gotsis, Connor Wujciak, Darius Latham
LB: Myles Jack, Leonard Floyd, Reggie Ragland, Darron Lee, Jaylon Smith, Kentrell Brothers, Kamalei Correa, Joshua Perry, Scooby Wright, Kyler Fackrell, Deion Jones, Tyler Matakevich, Jordan Jenkins, Joe Schobert, Josh Forrest, Dominique Alexender, Nick Vigil, Dadi Nicholas, Travis Feeney, Jatavis Brown, Blake Martinez, Nick Kwiatkowski, Eric Striker, Antonio Morrison, BJ Goodson, Aaron Wallace
S: Keanu Neal, Vonn Bell, Su'a Cravens, Karl Joseph, Jeremy Cash, Jalen Mills, Miles Killebrew, Darian Thompson, K.J. Dillon, Kevin Byard, T.J. Green, Keivarae Russell, Deandre Houston- Carson, Justin Simmons, Sean Davis, Deon Bush, Jayron Kearse, Clayton Fejedelem, Kevon Frazier, Tyvis Powell, Trent Williams, Trae Elston
CB: Jalen Ramsey, Vernon Hargreaves, Mackensie Alexander, Eli Apple, William Jackson III, Kendall Fuller, Artie Burns, Xavien Howard, Maurice Canady, Zack Sanchez, Diondre' Hall, Will Redmond, Cyrus Jones, Harlen Miller, Rashard Robinson, Daryl Worley, D.J. White, Eric Murray, Kalan Reed, James Bradberry, Ryan Smith, Anthony Brown, Jonathan Jones, Brandon Williams, Nick VanHoose, Leshaun Sims

Other: Roberto Aguayo (K), Drew Kaser, Ka'imi Fairbairn (K), Ross Martin (K)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With all the Trades going on in the first 3 rounds,(6 in the 1st, 6 in the 2nd, IDK how many in the 3rd) it's hard to see how this Draft is going to end up! :confused:
One thing for sure going into the 4th, there's a lot of really talented Players left because of all the D-Lineman and other Defensive Players that have been taken!(y)(y):D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who's on the clock? Geezus.
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Caddyshack/letsgo.mp3[/av]

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG

Alan

Legend
Well done guys. I hope you take some of what you learned in this mock into to your plans for next year's version.
(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well done guys. I hope you take some of what you learned in this mock into to your plans for next year's version.
(y)
Your going to be well remembered Alan!! (y);):D( I did spell Alan correctly, Right!:rolllaugh:)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
(y)
I'll put this in the sport book. But 10/1 odds that you'll be back in a few months :D:icare: