ROD Fully Inflated FFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That time is really no good for me. I have an event that day and night. Please let me know if you can reschedule or I will just set my team wish list up.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That time is really no good for me. I have an event that day and night. Please let me know if you can reschedule or I will just set my team wish list up.
Which day? Saturday or Sunday? Did you notice we've proposed moving it to Sunday? Old School has proposed moving it to Sunday morning rather than afternoon and if that works better for everyone we can sure do that. Let us know specifically what is OUT for you.

Also, which team is yours?

…..

Legend
We do have weekly waivers in Fully Inflated. The rules on that like everything is up for debate. I left it on the default which is continuous rolling list. When you make a move you go to the bottom of the order. We could make it reverse order by weekly or rolling standings if the group prefers.

I like going by "standings" because it makes it more realistic ( isnt that how they do it in the NFL?) . Even so, I believe I left my league at continual rolling list in order to mirror the other ROD Leagues because we attempted to have an elimination across the leagues so as to crown a grand champion. However, the tracking and follow up proved too detailed to keep 4 to 6 league commissioners reporting in a timely manner week after week.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which day? Saturday or Sunday? Did you notice we've proposed moving it to Sunday? Old School has proposed moving it to Sunday morning rather than afternoon and if that works better for everyone we can sure do that. Let us know specifically what is OUT for you.

Also, which team is yours?

Anytime on Sunday would be great for me, Code.

…..

Legend
Thanks Dog, I appreciate it. I had a great time last year. So this is my second FFL ever, if I can't make the draft I assume it will autodraft? I am going to try and make it, but my schedule is extremely unpredictable so one time is no better than the other. Thanks again.

Just in case Walter, try and make time to set your pre-draft rankings some time this week. It can be a little time consuming (30mins to an hour) but will be well worth it. Yahoo will auto draft the best available player to a certain extent, but after the first three or four rounds the rankings are shaky and then non existent after round 7 or 8 so you WILL end up with half a team of IR'd players. (especially this year with all these camp injuries)

jjab360

Legend
Just a heads up, I won't be able to make the first hour or so of the draft, but I have set up my pre-draft rankings so it should be fine.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
That was fun guys... I probably picked too many Rams OR this could the year it all comes together!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My draft was off big time... Major hangover resulting from my son's team knocking off the No. 1 team in the NAIA yesterday!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
completely missed draft...not going to be a good year for me....
Well for missing the draft and receiving an A- Grade, using the auto-draft mode, is pretty damn good. I think you are going to be okay!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Wow, Yahoo not big on the Rams..... Just picked Ram Defense, Greg the Leg for kicker and Cook at TE. Austin only as my 5th receiver and get a "C" with the following:

Iron Ram Draft Report Card - "C"

Loaded With Rams, Iron Ram Should Have Attempted to Draft Players That are Good

Draft Summary
Congratulations, Iron Ram has earned a participation award. Because that's just about all they did in this draft, participate....

No credit for 3 of last years top 20............... Oh well. Will just be all that much sweeter..... (rant over)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dag nabbit...I got the 3 year-old this weekend...so I'm freaked!!!
lol. I don't think you're in this league.
I play you week one in ROD Night In The Ruts.;)
I believe you auto drafted all san fran whiners players.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
What I lack in running backs I make up for in wide receivers.
Again, good draft everyone! and you might as well just call me champion right now. :sneaky:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That WAS fun. We have a very competitive league. This should be good.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol yeah I wouldn't worry too much about Yahoo's player ratings :)