ROD Fully Inflated FFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Our draft is set for Saturday, September 5 @ 2:00 pm PDT (3:00 pm mtn / 4:00 pm central / 5:00 pm eastern)

If this time doesn't work for anyone, please speak up. We want everyone to participate in the draft live if at all possible.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My son has his first college game of the season, and it's against the defending national champion. I have to be there. If you need to, you can bump me for someone else wanting to get into a league. I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

CodeMonkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My son has his first college game of the season, and it's against the defending national champion. I have to be there. If you need to, you can bump me for someone else wanting to get into a league. I promise it won't hurt my feelings.
Nobody is getting bumped. Let's try to find something that works for everyone. Yes, you have to be there for that, obviously. What does this event exclude for you? We can certainly switch days or times. I want everyone to be able to draft live.

btw: There are rankings that you can customize to your liking if you absolutely cannot make it. Probably a good idea to look at that and fix it the way you want it just in case so that if the computer takes over for some reason at least it's using your list.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nobody is getting bumped. Let's try to find something that works for everyone. Yes, you have to be there for that, obviously. What does this event exclude for you? We can certainly switch days or times. I want everyone to be able to draft live.

btw: There are rankings that you can customize to your liking if you absolutely cannot make it. Probably a good idea to look at that and fix it the way you want it just in case so that if the computer takes over for some reason at least it's using your list.
I am free Sunday, September 6th, and I will look at the rankings, etc. Thanks!

Walter

Rookie
I am sorry to ask, but how do we sign up in one of the league's again? I remember it was through yahoo.

CodeMonkey

OK then. Saturday is out.

Shall we just move it forward 24 hours then?

Sunday, September 6@ 2:00 pm PDT (3:00 pm mtn / 4:00 pm central / 5:00 pm eastern)

Anyone got a problem with THAT? A suggestion that works better?

Also, help me complete the roster:

Drasconis's Team - @drasconis
Leuzers - @Leuzer
T-REX - @T-REX
Butte Brawlers - @MTRamsFan
Cleveland Rams - ?
Killer Klowns - ?
Cookie Monster - @OldSchool
The Gurley Men - @jjab360
Shovel - @shovelpass
Iron Ram - @MarkMyWords
illmatic - @MFaulk107
Code's Kongs - Me

Cleveland Rams and Killler Klowns I'm not sure on. One of them is @Juice and I think maybe @Corbin but I'm not positive and which is which.

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I should be fine then, I have one earlier that morning. Guess I'll just be sitting at the pc longer than normal that day.

CodeMonkey

I should be fine then, I have one earlier that morning. Guess I'll just be sitting at the pc longer than normal that day.
Oh I see...

I was just looking at a few of the Yahoo profiles. We seem to have some ff vets. Hopefully it's competetive and fun all season.

We can sure change the time if others are agreeable to your suggestion.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh I see...

I was just looking at a few of the Yahoo profiles. We seem to have some ff vets. Hopefully it's competetive and fun all season.

We can sure change the time if others are agreeable to your suggestion.
I'm good for most any time really. I don't do many leagues on yahoo but I in four or five a year. I'm halfway through my second draft right now.

CodeMonkey

I'm good for most any time really. I don't do many leagues on yahoo but I in four or five a year. I'm halfway through my second draft right now.
Watch out for Cookie Monster!

I've been playing for a long time. Ike Bruce was my first ever draft pick - 99 season. I've found three to be my max and i usually just do 1 or 2. Im only in two this year...ROD is it for me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watch out for Cookie Monster!

I've been playing for a long time. Ike Bruce was my first ever draft pick - 99 season. I've found three to be my max and i usually just do 1 or 2. Im only in two this year...ROD is it for me.
Two or three of them I do a year are easy zero maintenance though. It's draft it and forget it. We draft 30 rounds, no transactions and the site auto starts your best lineup. It's all about the draft we're drafting 3rd string RB and any QB we get we usually draft their backups as well. It's fun draft.

CodeMonkey

Hm... that sounds fun. Is that what they call "best ball"? I've heard the term but never really knew what it was. It's all about putting in the homework in a league like that.

We do have weekly waivers in Fully Inflated. The rules on that like everything is up for debate. I left it on the default which is continuous rolling list. When you make a move you go to the bottom of the order. We could make it reverse order by weekly or rolling standings if the group prefers.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
We have any spots open in any of the leagues still? If so I would like to fill one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes best ball is another name for these leagues. If you like drafting they're fun.