ROD FF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If there is a spot this season, I would like to throw my hat in the ring!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Damn, ur on top of it lol

xander47

Rookie
You can probably take my spot. I took on too many leagues last year and ESPN isn't my favorite host.

PhxRam

I working on adding a pickem that is fully integrated with the board.. I have it running in the background right now until I get it straightened out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
do you guys like playing with spreads or straight pickem?
What? You talking Fantasy Football or a Pickum contest?

And I get a sneaky feeling that ROD could probably fill two FF leagues this upcoming season.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Id play im in two keeper leagues wouldnt mind being in a redraft league.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What? You talking Fantasy Football or a Pickum contest?

And I get a sneaky feeling that ROD could probably fill two FF leagues this upcoming season.
For sure. We could probably just host a private group from a website?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lot's of interest!

Excellent!
original

…..

Legend
I'm with Xander.....not a big fan of ESPN formatting.

Last year the ROD league was'nt too bad, I think we had a couople inactives. Not much smack talk though. I'm pretty experienced and ended up suprised at the competition.

I think next year, we should do it on Yahoo...jmo

RamzFanz

Damnit

Last year the ROD league was'nt too bad, I think we had a couople inactives. Not much smack talk though. I'm pretty experienced and ended up suprised at the competition.

If someone goes inactive and doesn't replace themselves, they should be permanently ejected. That's just robbing the other players.

If ROD hosts 2 or more, I want to be in the smack talkers league. ROD SMACK TALKERS FF LEAGUE.

If ROD needs help running another league, I'm up for it. I started running leagues back when you had to use stats from the newspaper.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I haven't used Yahoo, but it's highly rated by all the articles I've read.

I was in an NFL league last season and I wasn't impressed. One cool feature was your DirecTV would link to your FF team and update your stats live.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I haven't used Yahoo, but it's highly rated by all the articles I've read.

I was in an NFL league last season and I wasn't impressed. One cool feature was your DirecTV would link to your FF team and update your stats live.
Yahoo is legit. I have a few championship trophies on the wall in there if you'd like to see them. :whistle: