ROD DOG THREAD other pets are welcome too

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cracengl

Rookie
I see he's playing the guilt card so he can stay.

Right. Like, "Dude, I have no idea how I got up here. I think it was this kid that told me it was okay." He also tries backing up to the couch, leaving his front paws on the floor and just putting his butt on the couch. He thinks he's sneaky.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You better have a shotgun and cleaning kit handy for when boys come a callin' Just sayin'

They already are. I got my game face ready for them right at the door. I'll call for my daughter while staring them down at the same time.

I think I'll start asking them if they are a felon. I'll tell them I can't associate with felons as a condition of my parole. Still working on it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They already are. I got my game face ready for them right at the door. I'll call for my daughter while staring them down at the same time.

I think I'll start asking them if they are a felon. I'll tell them I can't associate with felons as a condition of my parole. Still working on it.
My wife and I have always said we are glad we had boys. I would be a nightmare to would-be boyfriends. All I can say is good luck man.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha that freaker stole your chair AND ottoman. He wins!

That's what he does...a lot of the time, I slide the ottoman under him because he'll hang halfway off the chair and then fall off it when he falls asleep. But he's such a good dog. Most obedient and well behaved dog we've ever had. His sister, Remi, is not. She's very defiant. You tell her to do something, she'll look at you and acknowledge the fact that you told her then do the exact opposite. She knows what she's supposed to do too. She certainly ain't stupid. Just has an attitude. :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A couple of my parents pets. My mom is a western artist and these are some of her subjects and pets. She goes out and calls them by name and they come to her. Some of the steers are grand champions in halter class competitions. I believe one of the bulls is as well but not sure.
View attachment 2301 View attachment 2302

I have to ask.......

When you see them does a grill and smoker and what beer to serve with them come to mind?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have to ask.......

When you see them does a grill and smoker and what beer to serve with them come to mind?
All the time. A few of the new comers get butchered here and there. They're not ALL pets. Longhorn beef is great and it is very low in cholesterol.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You know why I like dogs? Trust and adventure. Think about it.

They have no idea what a car is, that it's mechanical, or that you are able to control it.

They can't conceive that you have reason and know where you are going, when you want to be there, when you will be back, and why.

Yet, when you call them to jump into the metal box to go somewhere completely random at a high rate of speed, in they go, gladly.

Yeh dude, I'll go on an adventure with you, let's roll.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
You know why I like dogs? Trust and adventure. Think about it.

They have no idea what a car is, that it's mechanical, or that you are able to control it.

They can't conceive that you have reason and know where you are going, when you want to be there, when you will be back, and why.

Yet, when you call them to jump into the metal box to go somewhere completely random at a high rate of speed, in they go, gladly.

Yeh dude, I'll go on an adventure with you, let's roll.
Ybit you know why blind guys don't skydive.................................scares the dog

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ybit you know why blind guys don't skydive.................................scares the dog
But they'd probably run up wagging their tail and jump right into the plane if you opened the door for them. All the while thinking, "I don't know where we're going but this is SOOOOOOOOO cool. Let's go Let's go Let's go!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My fat asshole arab husky born in Israel. Owners were Arab so me and wife say shes arab lol. Its also shedding season so yay......could make a pillow twice a year from all the fur she sheds.

Also a pic of Alice and Elmo(our super asshole cat). Found Elmo as a kitten wondering the streets of Israel not caring about traffic. Had to stop traffic to grab him out of the street and decided to take him home. He kicks Alice's ass all the time. Hes at a kennel right now and not allowed to play with other cats and took over a month before he let someone pet him without attacking them. Still attacks frequently though. Meanest 7lbs on earth. Israeli cats are smaller than american ones I have noticed.

Couldnt decide which pic to post so did a bunch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg