ROD Cut Down Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
5l1b7q.jpg

Nice :)

And I meant it in a good way of course.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
U know it's the ones not saying crap in the thread that are like "freak, I better lay low." Lol
Damn. I've been pegged.

I actually choose to think of it as the fourth preseason game and NO ONE want to see me taken out on a stretcher. :eek: That would be devastating to our chances this year. Bottom line is that I didn't even dress for this thread. I'll let yawlz battle for a roster spot. See some of you on Monday.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Dickesh... Is that a place in India?

Yep. Not too far from Gonorrhea. But you don't want to go there...

Hopefully they're not sister cities, like Muff and Pound Town, two very real cities in County Donegal Ireland... so if you ever get turned down after asking a girl if she wants to go to Pound Town you can pull out a map and ask her what she has against Ireland. ;)

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm going to go ahead and vote for @Username here.

Just a bitter 27 year old geezer with a crippling addiction to Triscuit crackers. Can't seal of the edge and his first step is terrible. Not to mention if he gets tested the amount of sweat potato sea salt resin in his veins from the mass amount of Triscuit consumption.

I mean, he's got a great ass but that's about all he has goin for him. Up to you Phx. Maybe X can find a place for him on "special" teams, who knows.

Come on now, with all those Triscuits you know he's also going to be super regular...so there's also that. I'm sure there's some posters here that would love to have that going for them. :whistle: