ROD Cut Down Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
U know it's the ones not saying crap in the thread that are like "freak, I better lay low." Lol

Meh, maybe they don't know the criteria for what would be considered dead weight, or how cuts would go. I'd guess that there's already names in mind, so the mods probably need to discuss it to see the best way to go about it all so that everyone is on the same page. Don't want a bunch of PMs or emails to mods asking what happened.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Please, Don't cut me Coach, I just want one more season with my Team-mates!! after all we've been together since 1951!!
220px-Bob_Carey_Hirsch_Van_Brocklin.jpg
1951Ramsb.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm going to go ahead and vote for @Username here.

Just a bitter 27 year old geezer with a crippling addiction to Triscuit crackers. Can't seal of the edge and his first step is terrible. Not to mention if he gets tested the amount of sweat potato sea salt resin in his veins from the mass amount of Triscuit consumption.

I mean, he's got a great ass but that's about all he has goin for him. Up to you Phx. Maybe X can find a place for him on "special" teams, who knows.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for @Username here.

Just a bitter 27 year old geezer with a crippling addiction to Triscuit crackers. Can't seal of the edge and his first step is terrible. Not to mention if he gets tested the amount of sweat potato sea salt resin in his veins from the mass amount of Triscuit consumption.

I mean, he's got a great ass but that's about all he has goin for him. Up to you Phx. Maybe X can find a place for him on "special" teams, who knows.

Seconded

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I aspire to be the Chris Massey of this bunch, but alas, there can only ever be one Chris Massey...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Tha's what you see in that picture? I think that you have a sock problem if you noticed that at all.

markstewart67

Rookie
I just wanted to make it clear that I was at a party where everyone ELSE was smoking, I couldn't help but inhale....I mean I have to breathe man!! Also you need to know I wasn't THAT drunk when I drove home....I thought I could swerve all I wanted in MY lane. It was all Justin Biebers fault!!
GO RAMS!!!