Robinson will work out with Rams in Auburn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Greg Robinson will work out with St. Louis Rams in Auburn; heading to New York for NFL Draft
By Joel A. Erickson

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/04/greg_robinson_will_work_out_wi.html

AUBURN, Alabama -- Greg Robinson's name has been linked to the St. Louis Rams over and over again since the NFL Combine, a match seemingly made in heaven.

Robinson visited the Rams earlier this month.

Now, the team wants to come to Auburn to work out the potential top tackle in the NFL Draft, a workout confirmed by Robinson before signing autographs for Tigers fans at Kinnucan's on Saturday.

"I have St. Louis coming up," Robinson said. "They can't work me out at their facilities. Anything like that has to be at Auburn or at my high school."

The Rams have the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft, scheduled for May 8-10 at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

St. Louis needs the help on the offensive line. Although the Rams re-signed Rodger Saffold in free agency, left tackle Jake Long is coming off of a torn ACL and MCL in his right knee, and Saffold is capable of moving inside to play guard.

For that reason, many mock drafts, including ESPN's Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and a bunch of other draft experts, are projecting Robinson's name to be called with the No. 2 pick.

Robinson admitted that he's looked at the mock drafts, but he knows better than to read too much into what's being written at a time when NFL teams are trying to conceal their hand.

And Robinson is starting to get excited about taking his family to New York for the draft. Robinson has already accepted his invitation and begun making plans for the trip.

"I am," Robinson said. "I've never been to New York, and I look forward to it. Actually, my mom's never even flown, so it'll be something new for her, too."

Robinson has already picked up his suit for the NFL Draft. In recent years, it's been common practice for draft prospects to make a fashion statement, but Robinson isn't planning to make any major waves.

"Nothing too spectacular," Robinson said, "but it's going to be a nice look, though."

CBS top 5:

Jadeveon Clowney
Greg Robinson
Khalil Mack
Sammy Watkins
Jake Matthews

Am I right in saying we've worked out/will work out all of them?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would asked Greg Robinson one simple question after his workout...."Why should we select you over Jake Matthews?"

However, after every great block I would play "Here's to you Mrs. Robinson."