Robert Quinn Not Satisfied with Rams Preseason Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
chicken little..blah..blah.. sky is falling. is it September yet? I'll start stressing and getting upset once the games actually mean something.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Excited to see if the whole team can really DO SOMETHING to make a real change by this the 3rd Pre-season game. Improvement from being embarrassed. I was drinking the koolaid after first week of practice as our OL was getting torched by a defense that looked unstoppable, that was without shoulderpads though. Maybe our "D" was drinking some too? This week I'm expecting a REVIVAL on the Dome Turf. Coach today would be the day to add a wrinkle if you want to break with tradition and actually GAMEPLAN just a little bit. Its not against the rules coach. Please let us see some TD'S . Does a body good. NO INJURIES MOST OF ALL!!!!!

More than no pads, I think the reason the D looked so good in practice was because of the offense they were going up against...Our offensive line won't be the ones in front of them in September-January

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm not against constructive criticism. Especially if it's someone on the inside. Always good to hear a different perspective and voice possible concerns.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When we wax the Colts, all of these concerns will evaporate.