RIP Toby Keith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terri le news especially when it seemed like he'd beaten his cancer.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
One of the biggest players in the music industry in the 90’s and 2000’s. In any genre.

Only 62.
Damn.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This sucks. We all lost a good one.

I was able to meet him just a few years ago. The law firm one of my twins works for paid Toby Keith big bucks to do a free concert here in O-Town. I would have never gone to this free concert because it was just so many people pilled in together at the fairgrounds... no chairs, just standing in a giant grass/dirt field shoulder to shoulder packed in like sardines. Free... so you can imagine the raw variety of folks packed together. No way I'm jumping into that pit. It was like 80K people that came or something nuts like that.

But my son hooked me up with passes into this VIP area with free high end food and cocktails that was right next to the stage. There were even private bathrooms and seating. None of the mob scene either as it was completely fenced off from all the crazies. We got to party with Toby after the concert in his bus. Super cool and down to earth guy too, he seemed very genuine and I have a good nose for fakery. It was a great time. He didn't give any impression of not being well then... but it was a few years ago now.

My son didn't even go to this because he had some other more happening party (in his mind) downtown that night. He text me first thing this morning saying how happy he was that he was able to set me up with this Toby Keith thing. He so regrets not coming with us now.

RIP TOBY !

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
May he rest in peace. I've never been much of a country fan at all (only have a few country songs on my iPhone, and rarely play them), but even I know his name.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
"I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was. "

Always loved that lyric. Especially lately, now that I find myself in my fifties.
Lost a good one indeed. Too young.

Carl Weathers and Toby Keith back to back. Shitty deal.

RIP Toby Keith.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You'll be sorry you messed with The U S of Aaaaaaaaay...

We'll put a boot up your ass... it's The American Way !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter