RG-Whine Throws Team Under Bus

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I saw that last night.

Griffin started his postgame news conference in the right way, shouldering the blame, saying, “I have to do better.”

RG3 then said the Redskins "can’t throw knives and stab each other in the back."

Right before he threw knives at his teammates and stabbed them in the back (about the 2:09 mark of the video above).

“It takes 11 men," Griffin said. "It doesn’t take one guy, and that’s proven. If you want to look at the good teams in this league and the great quarterbacks, the Peytons and the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don’t play well if their guys don’t play well. They don’t.

"We need everybody. I need every one of those guys in that locker room, and I know they’re looking at me saying the same thing.”

Philly5

Rookie
Heard that yesterday and could not believe it. Little wonder he is so unpopular.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought he was going to be very good and then I saw the socks he wore at the draft and how he was acting and I was sure he would not be so good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see anything wrong with what he said...

Usually, I'd agree. I think the media tends to take what he says and tries to twist it to paint him as the bad guy because that's the narrative with him...but...in this case, I do have an issue with that. They are right. He's not Manning, Brady, Rodgers, etc. He hasn't earned the right to criticize teammates after a performance like his.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he was going to be very good and then I saw the socks he wore at the draft and how he was acting and I was sure he would not be so good.
We should have you go to the draft and examine everyones socks to make sure the Rams are getting the right guy in the first

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We should have you go to the draft and examine everyones socks to make sure the Rams are getting the right guy in the first

LOL you know what I mean. He was drawing attention to himself. HE was all me me me. He didn't come across as a team first type that good QBs are. Leaders may yell at teammates but it is for improvement of the team. Selfish egomaniacs rarely pull off leading grown men.

When I saw him showboating, any reservation I had concerning the Rams making a mistake was washed away. Does that explain it better?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL you know what I mean. He was drawing attention to himself. HE was all me me me. He didn't come across as a team first type that good QBs are. Leaders may yell at teammates but it is for improvement of the team. Selfish egomaniacs rarely pull off leading grown men.

When I saw him showboating, any reservation I had concerning the Rams making a mistake was washed away. Does that explain it better?
Lol I gotcha man was just playing around

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He's imploding fast, its almost sad at this point that he's only been in the league for like 3 years and he's already a known cancerous entity. Cutler is probably jealous.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Dan Snyder deserves RG3. It seems he does something every year to get himself headlines and show that he knows better than his coaching staff. The RG3 trade is the all time topper.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think IF you take what he said as a whole it wasn't inaccurate , his coach said the same things EXCEPT when he conjured that a QB's play depends on his recs. line and backs playing up to snuff. Should have stayed away from that cuz it did sound like he was making excuses.

He was never what he was "godded up" to be and like they do the media built him up to tear him down.

Watching that and how raw Grudens comments were ,it's just sort of schadenfreude the way they make these guys face the press after emotional losses .
But we want the raw meat

RamzFanz

Damnit
I watched him yesterday and, my god, he's bad. This may go down as the best trade ever made.