Rfip The Second's Mock Draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
Courtesy of http://first-pick.com/

It is really hard to do any mock, especially before FA happens. So I will say that I did this mock with only one FA assumption, that is that the Rams will fill the safety need through FA.

I accepted 1 trade, and that is with Cleveland. I received both of their first round picks (4 & 26) and their second round pick (36).

This draft we complete our defense, making them a force going into next year. We also complete the offense, adding weapons on the outside and also adding a backup QB.

ROUND 1
4. Jadeveon Clowney - DE (FROM CLEVELAND)
13. Ra'Shede Hageman - DT
26. Marqise Lee - WR (FROM CLEVELAND)

ROUND 2
4. Cyril Richardson - OG (FROM CLEVELAND)
13. Kyle Van Noy - OLB

ROUND 3
13. Jimmy Garoppolo - QB

ROUND 4
13. Bashaud Breeland - CB

ROUND 5
13. Devon Kennard - OLB

ROUND 6
13. De'Anthony Thomas - RB

ROUND 7
13. Corey Linsley - C

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Solid defensive draft, but if we don't retain Saffold, we'll need to draft more than one lineman.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Solid defensive draft, but if we don't retain Saffold, we'll need to draft more than one lineman.

That is true, I was just going by the thinking that we will get some player in FA, not really sure what positions they will be. Basically went BPA for most picks IMO.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Van Noy is gone by late first round....that would be quite a steal.

Yea, that is what i keep hearing, but every year some players go higher than expected, and some drop. He was there in that simulation I ran, so I took him and ran!

fearsomefour

Legend
Yea, that is what i keep hearing, but every year some players go higher than expected, and some drop. He was there in that simulation I ran, so I took him and ran!
Gotcha. That site is cool. I ran through several and was suprised at some of the guys that dropped. If he was there at that point gotta grab him.