Remember Deflategate? :Olbermann

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I haven't been here much lately so I hope this hasn't been posted already.
And that someone is interested.

View: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13190117

Funny thing is, I agree with Olbermann, in this respect, I was Really expecting Goodell to sneak his decision in Late Friday afternoon when no one would be paying attention!!:ROFLMAO:( Ok! maybe that's not so funny!)

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
when did the NFL become as dirty as politics? basically one in the same now. one big bad guy with too much power covering up all the fucked up stuff his cronies do and they get away with it as soon as they spin their wheels long enough pretending to investigate until the media gets bored and society stays true to their ADD nature and forgets all about it.

Athos

Legend
when did the NFL become as dirty as politics? basically one in the same now. one big bad guy with too much power covering up all the fucked up stuff his cronies do and they get away with it as soon as they spin their wheels long enough pretending to investigate until the media gets bored and society stays true to their ADD nature and forgets all about it.

The first year the Patsies "won" their SB in the 2000s.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
when did the NFL become as dirty as politics?
When Goodell decided to have 46 of his bestest buddies, errr...I mean vice presidents, sit on the NFL's corporate version of the board of directors...otherwise known as...The great American Golden parachute club.