Referee/Arch-Nemesis For Rams@Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/10/23/11697/

Week 8 referee assignments
by Ben AustroOctober 23, 2014

Breakfast at Wembley. Pete Morelli is the referee in London for the Lions-Falcons game, which kicks off at 1:30 p.m. British Standard Time. That is 9:30 a.m. Eastern, 6:30 a.m. Pacific, 3:30 a.m. Hawaii, 11:30 p.m. (Saturday) in Guam.

Carl Cheffers and Bill Vinovich are off this week.

Thursday, Oct. 23
  • Chargers at Broncos CBSNFLN — Terry McAulay
Sunday, Oct. 26
  • Lions vs. Falcons FOX — Pete Morelli
  • Rams at Chiefs — Jeff Triplette....(Triplette and his crew did the Rams@Bucs game)
  • Vikings at Buccaneers — Craig Wrolstad
  • Seahawks at Panthers — Walt Coleman
  • Ravens at Bengals — Clete Blakeman
  • Dolphins at Jaguars — Jerome Boger
  • Bears at Patriots — Brad Allen
  • Bills at Jets — Gene Steratore
  • Texans at Titans — Bill Leavy
  • Eagles at Cardinals — Walt Anderson
  • Raiders at Browns — Ronald Torbert
  • Colts at Steelers — John Parry
  • Packers at Saints NBC — Ed Hochuli
Monday, Oct. 27

Washington at Cowboys ESPN — Tony Corrente

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why 'Ref/Arch-Nemesis ? We Won that game! Please elaborate!

jjab360

Legend
I hope we get that Brad Allen guy again sometime soon, I like that guy.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Jeff Triplette refereed our game in Seattle. You know, the one where they flagged JL55 for taunting, and ejected Langford for unwittingly striking a zebra.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why 'Ref/Arch-Nemesis ? We Won that game! Please elaborate!

Ram Quixote answered that in the quote below. We have long memories. As far as I'm concerned the refs have cost us big time so far and will be considered arch-nemesis until they consistently prove that they are fair to our team over the rest of the season.

Jeff Triplette refereed our game in Seattle. You know, the one where they flagged JL55 for taunting, and ejected Langford for unwittingly striking a zebra.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for the info, I knew there was some reason I should have remembered this guy and his crew!!
blind referees.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So plenty of holding, but a game ending controversial call in the Rams favour then?
I was at that game. I called that before the refs did - as I'm sure @LesBaker will attest. There's no controversy at all. The rule is clear. If you have no time outs and you have an injury, it is a 10 second run off plain and simple. It was implemented to prevent teams from faking injuries to stop the clock when they had no time outs. And let me tell you. THAT was one hell of a thumping McD put on Evans. You could hear it pretty clear.

I was at that game. I called that before the refs did - as I'm sure @LesBaker will attest. There's no controversy at all. The rule is clear. If you have no time outs and you have an injury, it is a 10 second run off plain and simple. It was implemented to prevent teams from faking injuries to stop the clock when they had no time outs. And let me tell you. THAT was one hell of a thumping McD put on Evans. You could hear it pretty clear.

Right call, but it didn't stop the media from bitching about it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ref Watch - we should make this a regularly weekly part of ROD. The more we pay attention to this the more patterns will be revealed. And you can bet your sweet Rams gear that the NFL has people watching what we're watching.

A55VA6

Legend
CHiefs are one of the ;east-penalized teams in the league. Will be interesting to see how many calls each team gets.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least we don't have Vinodouche or Steradick.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It's Officially Time for the NFL to Fire Referee Jeff Triplette
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...me-for-the-nfl-to-fire-referee-jeff-triplette

NFL confuses everyone by assigning Jeff Triplette to Cincinnati-San Diego game
http://www.si.com/nfl/audibles/2014/01/04/nfl-assigns-jeff-triplette-san-diego-cincinnati

Jeff Triplette blew another huge call
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/jeff-triplette-bengals-colts-touchdown

Jeff Triplette Called a Ridiculous Penalty that Negated a Percy Harvin Touchdown Catch
http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/06/je...-that-negated-a-percy-harvin-touchdown-catch/

jeff-triplett-ridiculous-penalty-on-seattle-against-washington.gif

NFL confirms referee Jeff Triplette's latest blunder
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/12/10/nfl-referee-jeff-triplette/3975655/

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Back in the day, I HATED when Jerry Markbreit was at a Rams game...

SierraRam

Recreational User
Ref Watch - we should make this a regularly weekly part of ROD. The more we pay attention to this the more patterns will be revealed. And you can bet your sweet Rams gear that the NFL has people watching what we're watching.

I like it Stranger! We can start with these two obvious BS calls:

1. Who made the hold call on Simms against the Cowboys?

2. Who called Cook for OPI against the Whiners?

Put them on the list: St. Louis Arch Nemesis Ref Watch