LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Neuschwanstein_Castle_Germany.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those are some beautiful paints (the horses).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Some photos from animals still in the womb.
Taken with small cameras that are connected through a system of 4D-ultrasound scans (courtesy National Geographic)

Elephant:
862855-850-1449558789-164509_original.jpg

Foal
862655-850-1449558789-embryo-day-85.jpg

Dolphin
863705-850-1449558789-164930_original.jpg

Lion:
863405-850-1449558789-original.jpg

Shark:
863555-850-1449558789-a25627bd-5131-4838-836b-0ba459a849d9.jpg

Cow:
863005-850-1449558789-korova.jpg

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Time has a bunch of colorized photos, here; http://time.com/3814470/see-the-american-civil-war-in-color-photographs/

But I found this one to be particularly cool. Most of the photos from that era almost don't seem real.

image_zpspenyry8q.jpeg
Great picture. One thing about that Era that I wouldn't want to be a part of besides the war is the health care. I still feel that our Era is barbaric, I want the Stars Trek times when Bones just waves a cylinder over you and your cured. Or have that alien lady pull your disease out or wounds with her body movement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great picture. One thing about that Era that I wouldn't want to be a part of besides the war is the health care. I still feel that our Era is barbaric, I want the Stars Trek times when Bones just waves a cylinder over you and your cured. Or have that alien lady pull your disease out or wounds with her body movement.

I was talking to family the other day about time (and technology) but mostly how time will be studied in the future.

Think about 200 years from now; how many US Presidents will kids be learning about? It's mind blowing to think of how much history there will be to study.

Just a couple generations before ours; everything we know is by word of mouth (and writings, paintings, etc). That's all we have. No pictures. No video.

500 years from now... imagine what those generations will be able to see! It's really difficult to wrap your head around.

But, I'll be dead. :whistle:

To your point on healthcare; it's better than ever. Life expectancy is longer as far as natural causes. But, yeah, healthcare is a whole topic of its own. An industry that makes profit off of your health sucks us all in (at most times) out of necessity. That's a good gig for the providers.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I was talking to family the other day about time (and technology) but mostly how time will be studied in the future.

Think about 200 years from now; how many US Presidents will kids be learning about? It's mind blowing to think of how much history there will be to study.

Just a couple generations before ours; everything we know is by word of mouth (and writings, paintings, etc). That's all we have. No pictures. No video.

500 years from now... imagine what those generations will be able to see! It's really difficult to wrap your head around.

But, I'll be dead. :whistle:

To your point on healthcare; it's better than ever. Life expectancy is longer as far as natural causes. But, yeah, healthcare is a whole topic of its own. An industry that makes profit off of your health sucks us all in (at most times) out of necessity. That's a good gig for the providers.
That was pretty deep CGI, I guess all the future people have to do is go on Facebook, to see what everyone does every minuet of the day, lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So today something pissed off my puffer fish. This almost never happens,,, but it did today and my wife was actually there to snap a pic of it.

This puffer fish is a Golden Puffer. He's a foot long,,, so he's a good sized fish. But when he puffed up today... he was bigger than a basketball.

19101.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So today something ticked off my puffer fish. This almost never happens,,, but it did today and my wife was actually there to snap a pic of it.

This puffer fish is a Golden Puffer. He's a foot long,,, so he's a good sized fish. But when he puffed up today... he was bigger than a basketball.

19101.jpeg
Maybe that's his way of trying to look sexy for Cammy.