LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
lawl. You mean as opposed to fear of homosexuality, fake headlines, and 9 Bradford threads?
Weird, ain't it?

I just thought there was a min quota that must be met lol

Oz_Ram

UDFA
Hey guys!

My Name is Jake, I live in Melbourne, Australia & been actively watching the rams now for 7-8 years!

I played American Football here in Melbourne for 6 years so I'm well aware of the rules and tactics that go into the game.
As of yesterday I booked my seats and plane tickets to finally see the Rams play at home against Arizona in December! I am also looking at going to Seattle for the last game of the regular season!!

I'm hoping you guys can give me some tips on what to expect, places to have a beer before the game and what to do in St Louis!

Cheers and go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey guys!

My Name is Jake, I live in Melbourne, Australia & been actively watching the rams now for 7-8 years!

I played American Football here in Melbourne for 6 years so I'm well aware of the rules and tactics that go into the game.
As of yesterday I booked my seats and plane tickets to finally see the Rams play at home against Arizona in December! I am also looking at going to Seattle for the last game of the regular season!!

I'm hoping you guys can give me some tips on what to expect, places to have a beer before the game and what to do in St Louis!

Cheers and go Rams!
Welcome to ROD, Jake!

There are a few guys from here who will be at that AZ game. I'm sure they'll chime in here eventually.

Alan

Legend
Oz_Ram joining the team:
Welcome to the ROD Oz! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I think you aren't the only guy from down under here at the ROD but I forget who it is. Perhaps he'll read this and get in touch with you. :) I'm surprised that they play American football in Australia. I thought rugby would suck up all the potential football players.

We're glad you decided to join the ROD. I'm pretty sure you'll like our little community.

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
images

History is rich with adventurous men, long on charisma, with a highly developed instinct for their own interests, who have pursued personal power - bypassing parliaments and constitutions, distributing favours to their minions, and conflating their own desires with the interests of the community.
Umberto Eco

Last edited:

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
I'm Tom from St. Louis and I'm very happy to have found this board. I'm a Rams season ticket holder through the good times and the bad. I love the good times but the bad times allow me to upgrade my ticket each year and I made it into the Blue Seats this year! I'm on the Rams side at about the 40 wearing the Saffold jersey (I thought he was going to be a stud left tackle for ten years after that rookie year).

Go Rams!

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
Greetings all.

Looks like the PD board is finally going to dissolve into nothingness with the complete lack of moderation. Figured I would bookmark this site for awhile and see how it goes.

I always hated the fact you had to buy vowels on Wheel of Fortune. Never made a lot of sense, and since this board slapped me for the size of my name I removed the vowels, as not many people around anymore remember me by the nickname the old boardies gave me, "RBC."

In case you had too much to drink last night and don't want to play Wheel of Fortune I was "RamsBluesCards" over there. Been around since the very first iteration of the PD board. I generally lurk more than post (as you can tell by my 2500 posts in 14 years at the PD).

Looking forward to the season. My buddy from Jacksonville is coming to St. Louis for opening day (he's a Vikings fan), so let's hope he cries on the plane all the way home. :)

Hope to see some of you out at camp.

Alan

Legend
See post below

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-27_16-43-8.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-27_16-43-8.jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Alan

Legend
RmsBlsCds having trouble making a decision:
Looks like the PD board is finally going to dissolve into nothingness with the complete lack of moderation. Figured I would bookmark this site for awhile and see how it goes.

I always hated the fact you had to buy vowels on Wheel of Fortune. Never made a lot of sense, and since this board slapped me for the size of my name I removed the vowels, as not many people around anymore remember me by the nickname the old boardies gave me, "RBC."

In case you had too much to drink last night and don't want to play Wheel of Fortune I was "RamsBluesCards" over there. Been around since the very first iteration of the PD board. I generally lurk more than post (as you can tell by my 2500 posts in 14 years at the PD).

Looking forward to the season. My buddy from Jacksonville is coming to St. Louis for opening day (he's a Vikings fan), so let's hope he cries on the plane all the way home. :)

Since you're only checking us over I won't give my normal welcome just yet. It's only a matter of time though because intelligent Ram talk is addictive so I know you'll be back for more ROD action.

Since I can't possibly pronounce your name without any vowels (even just mentally), I'll have to give some thought to what I'm gonna call you if you come back. How does Cramdle sound? It's got elements of all three team names (minus the u) and it reminds me of one of my favorite shows "The Honeymooners". Plus frankly, you look just like one of the characters.
51xFAHdAd9L.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Greetings all.

R B C
O
D

It just works. Welcome home brudda.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Greetings all.

Hey, welcome to ROD. I've seen your name pop up a few times on the PD, and your posts have always been well-thought out. Hope you decide to post here more often.

Edwinrams2

UDFA
This site looks pretty cool. I'm usually on the post dispatch rams chat under edwinrams2. This chat looks awesome though! Go a Rams!!! I'll be reading up here!

RamTough

UDFA
Hi Everyone,

New member here on the forum. A Rams fan since I can remember, my first Rams memory is when I was 5 years old, my parents and I screaming at our little 15" tabletop TV as Bruce ran away from two defenders for the 73 yard touchdown catch in Super Bowl XXXIV. Brrruuuuucccceeeeeee!!!! Now I'm 20 years old and although I haven't seen as many memorable plays the last ten years, I've stuck with the team through thick and thin. Sadly, most of my friends have written off the Rams as a lost cause in recent years, so it's encouraging for me to come to a place where there's some optimism! The last eight years or so, many a painful Sunday has been spent watching bad football, but hope springs eternal!

I came here from another forum called Rams Talk on stltoday.com, but that forum is completely overrun with trolls and generally idiotic posters (apologies to the good ones like CoachO, X, thehammer, etc.). From what I've seen here, it looks like you guys have a good thing going!

Looking forward to talking Rams Football with you guys. Can't wait for the season to get started!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Before we can officially welcome you, we need to know your stance on Sam Bradford.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was waitin for you to get here Edwin. You will like this much better the the PD site. Welcome
Brother.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
They
Hi Everyone,

New member here on the forum. A Rams fan since I can remember, my first Rams memory is when I was 5 years old, my parents and I screaming at our little 15" tabletop TV as Bruce ran away from two defenders for the 73 yard touchdown catch in Super Bowl XXXIV. Brrruuuuucccceeeeeee!!!! Now I'm 20 years old and although I haven't seen as many memorable plays the last ten years, I've stuck with the team through thick and thin. Sadly, most of my friends have written off the Rams as a lost cause in recent years, so it's encouraging for me to come to a place where there's some optimism! The last eight years or so, many a painful Sunday has been spent watching bad football, but hope springs eternal!

I came here from another forum called Rams Talk on stltoday.com, but that forum is completely overrun with trolls and generally idiotic posters (apologies to the good ones like CoachO, X, thehammer, etc.). From what I've seen here, it looks like you guys have a good thing going!

Looking forward to talking Rams Football with you guys. Can't wait for the season to get started!

They said the same to me in 1978, 1982, 1994 (whew, I almost believed them too) and 2005.....Like those dudes in the Eddie Murphy movie, like Arnold in Terminator, WE'RE BACK!!!!! And welcome

Last edited: