LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks, Thor- They reconstituted the Huddle- followed by one hellacious smackdown of epic proportions. Acutally, the Buzz was pretty good over the last year. Had a lot of fun, especially on Game days. But I think it's going to be a small group. Too small. No dis on those guys, at all, but I'd prefer a middle ground site. This looks like the place.
The most fun though is draft days ,man we get to rockin then,yeah your right there were a lot of good guys over there ,some I liked even though they didn't much care for the boards arch conservative.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
I'd rather not, since I don't have all the facts. And the past being the past and all. :whistle:

My wife and friends spent a lot of time partying at Redondo Beach Rd.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Sup Ozone. My name is X. Have we by chance met before at some other locale? :shades:

Yep, a few times on the Huddle. Didn't see you much on the Buzz if at all. Except yesterday. I was amused you actually took the time to upload your avatar just prior to your post. You seem to be the meticulous sort! :ROFLMAO:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yep, a few times on the Huddle. Didn't see you much on the Buzz if at all. Except yesterday. I was amused you actually took the time to upload your avatar just prior to your post. You seem to be the meticulous sort! :ROFLMAO:
That, and I don't like Eric Crouch either.

Hope you weren't offended by that rant. Just a little payback for all the shitty PMs I got over the years.
Most of it was in jest anyway. Not the least bit mad when I was typing it. lol.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
I see your point on Crouch. Spectacular Loser.

Dude, been through atomic flame wars. Not much bothers me online anymore- I've learned to disengage when appropriate. Anyway, the rant just fit your avatar so well. What's the movie I'm thinking of...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What went down there, if you care to elaborate?

Btw on your earlier comment on driving Highway 1, don't get me started. Ever party at 4 Mile beach? :) To be young again and driving that stretch of road on a sunny day in my 61 Austin Healey with the top down and not a care in the world. Oh, to be young and stupid again. :cool:

For those of you haven't made that journey down Highway 1, here's a glimpse.

Highway 1 goes right through my town... just not as scenic during that time. ;)

Boffo97

Name
Dave
That, and I don't like Eric Crouch either.

Hope you weren't offended by that rant. Just a little payback for all the crappy PMs I got over the years.
Most of it was in jest anyway. Not the least bit mad when I was typing it. lol.
I actually thought making the default image be an Eric Crouch jersey was inspired. What else is going to get someone to make picking a new avatar a higher priority? :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'd rather not, since I don't have all the facts. And the past being the past and all. :whistle:

My wife and friends spent a lot of time partying at Redondo Beach Rd.

Fair enough. Thanks for the chat and enjoy the site,

Btw Redondo Beach is where I first tangled with a jellyfish and lost. A most painful experience.

Alan

Legend
Ozoneranger looking for intelligent Rams talk:
I'm looking for something better here, more to talk Rams, NFL football and have a few laughs without taking things too seriously (save for perhaps a good post-game rant!). I recognize some names here, too.
Welcome to the ROD Ozone! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I seem to remember having a few conversations (political) with you at the Huddle. Good to see you've decided to come over to the light side. ;)
This is a great community filled with many posters, most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
images

We have all known the long loneliness, and we have found that the answer is community.
Dorothy Day

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Welcome to the ROD Ozone! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I seem to remember having a few conversations (political) with you at the Huddle. Good to see you've decided to come over to the light side. ;)
This is a great community filled with many posters, most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
images

We have all known the long loneliness, and we have found that the answer is community.
Dorothy Day
Color coded posting. How resourceful. Why didn't I think of that? Haha!

What was your handle?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hello, you might know me for making Rams highlight reels at
www.youtube.com/yrba1

I usually post at ClanRam and FootballsFuture, I look forward to posting with this Ramily. :)

EDIT: Lovin the UI of this website

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
www.youtube.com/yrba1

I usually post at ClanRam and FootballsFuture, I look forward to posting with this Ramily. :)

Yes, I know you from YouTube. Welcome aboard, bruddah!
Love your videos.

(Formerly RamsONDEMAND at YouTube)

Boffo97

Name
Dave
www.youtube.com/yrba1

This guy clearly wants the Rams to be the best, like no one ever was.

Alan

Legend
Ozoneranger with a question:
What was your handle?
albefree69
It was probably in the 2009-2011 time frame. I mainly remember you from the political board. Climate change I believe. I know that doesn't sound very political but if it wasn't then it sure is now. Who'd have thought science could be political. :ROFLMAO: I remember you because, among other things, ozone is another important world wide issue that I'm concerned about. Good thing we did something about it then because in today's climate, it too would somehow become a political issue and nothing would have been done about it.
I seem to remember you saying that the ozone in your handle didn't actually have anything to do with ozone but then I old and going senile.

Aren't you the one on the base guitar? ;)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
www.youtube.com/yrba1

Sweet. I've seen your videos. Good stuff - and the Pikachu avatar doesn't hurt either. Welcome to the club! :D

AkRamFan

UDFA
IT'S ME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Aight now that I got that out of my system.......

My Christian name is Doug. I have been lurking around X's sites for a few years now and missed the draft this year with the fellas.

I am a father of 4, two boys two girls and grandfather of one. I work for the State of Indiana as an engineer for the DoT. I started rooting for the Rams in 1967 following them from LA to Anahiem to St. Louis. If they move again I will follow them there. Like my man X, I have endured through many poor showings by our boyz.......in fact I did a 12 year stint in the belly of the beast.....SF Bay area.......before moving to where I reside today.....Indiana.

Come this fall I will either be fishing or watching the Rams.

See y'all there!

Peace,
RF4L
My name is Brad. I have been a Alaskan resident for 20 years now living in southern Oregon Go Beavers!!! I'm a father of 2 son and daughter. I've been following The Rams since 1978 and will continue to follow them till I leave this rock and will continue to follow them when i'm in the spirit world. Can't wait for the season to start wish the Rams all the luck in the world hope for a awesome season each an every year have a good feeling about this year. Thanks for your time and Go Rams!!!!

Ozoneranger

Rookie
albefree69
It was probably in the 2009-2011 time frame. I mainly remember you from the political board. Climate change I believe. I know that doesn't sound very political but if it wasn't then it sure is now. Who'd have thought science could be political. :ROFLMAO: I remember you because, among other things, ozone is another important world wide issue that I'm concerned about. Good thing we did something about it then because in today's climate, it too would somehow become a political issue and nothing would have been done about it.
I seem to remember you saying that the ozone in your handle didn't actually have anything to do with ozone but then I old and going senile.

Aren't you the one on the base guitar? ;)

I play air guitar. Unfortunately, head banging gives me a headache these days.

Yes, I know you well. We had some Q and As. I was the denier, you the alarmist. Had to be black and white over there, ya know? Since then, I've become a science-based skeptic- alt-med, anti-vaxers, stuff like that. Those folks are a real threat.

As for my handle...it's in honor of a close group of really hard partying friends I had post-high school. Many of them are still alive, even.