LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello All!
My dad's actually a member of this site and has been a Rams Fan longer than I've been alive! But he linked me to the site a few days ago so I figured it wouldn' hurt to join so I could pick your brains on our boys too instead of harassing him all the time. Lol
Looking forward to crap talking our division with you all.
McGivs
Welcome aboard! Make yourself at Home! Your not the only Fathers and Son's around here!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Welcome. I also am as PD Board refugee, since Bernie M. kicked me out! Glad to have you.
I kicked my own ass out of the PD forum, but was lucky enough to have X, invite me to this forum. Thanks @-X- . Captain red ink arose feelings of killing a man with my bare hands. It was............unhealthy.

I think X....saved his life.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Welcome aboard! Make yourself at Home! Your not the only Fathers and Son's around here!!
Yes. Ditto! And we need more pops, or ma's, and their spring. Keep the Rams Nation alive, and vibrant.

Renewed

UDFA
Good morning,
I am Renewed (René) and a german Rams Fan since 1998. I was in London a couple of times to support the Rams.
I know the up and downs the past years and be happy for the team and coach McVay to be the Coach of the Year. I think the Rams will have a bright future in Los Angeles.
GO RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good morning,
I am Renewed (René) and a german Rams Fan since 1998. I was in London a couple of times to support the Rams.
I know the up and downs the past years and be happy for the team and coach McVay to be the Coach of the Year. I think the Rams will have a bright future in Los Angeles.
GO RAMS!!!

Welcome, Rene!

Look forward to your contribution.

:cheers:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Good morning,
GO RAMS!!!

Welcome to ROD. I was born in Regensburg, Germany where my older brother still lives but lived mostly in Munich until I was 9.

Rich

UDFA
Name
Rich
Hello all,

My name is Rich from Queens , NY. Been a fan since 1980.

Long time reader and finally decided to join the forum.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
New member here. Long time reader though. I've been a ram fan since I was 4, and that was over 50 years ago, during the fearsome foursome days. Have enjoyed this site, and MOST of you make me feel dumb. The rest of you I feel sorry for, but I understand your pain. However there are a few here that there is just no explanation for.
Enjoy the upcoming free angency and the draft, and hang on tight, because if the past few weeks are any indication, it's going to be one wild ride.
Reek

Last edited: