LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
Hey all!

First post here. Life long Eagles fan having lived in that area most of my life. Found this place and it’s one of the best message boards out there. Intelligent discussions seem a lot more prevalent than a bunch of name calling which seems to be the case on many of them.

Anyway I for one am glad that the Rams are back where they belong in La. I’m impressed with their turnaround and think we will have some great matchups in the foreseeable future.

JK

OskiEsq

UDFA
Hi All! I’m a long time Cal fan and alumni. From San Francisco and was raised by rabid SF Niner fans. I soured on them with the Aaron Rodgers debacle (I’m a Cal fan first and foremost). Followed the Packers until Rodgers distanced himself from California. Been living in LA for about 10 years now and was thrilled when the Rams moved back to LA and drafted Goff. We're now huge Ram fans! Go Rams!!! Go Bears!!!

Hello my fellow Rams fans!

My names Corbin and I live in the great state of Washington deep in Seahawks territory. I've been a Rams fan for most of my life, jumping on the bandwagon as a 10 year old during the GSOT days. As most of you already know its been QUITE the run since then haha...

As a Rams fan in Seattle since these forums have provided me with hope through all of your positive words (hint of sarcasm) ;). All jokes aside, this site houses the NFL's best fan base and you guys are AWESOME!!!

I was down in Phoenix last weekend for the game and am headed down to LA this weekend to root our boys on against the Philly Kegels and couldn't be more excited for that 10th win!! (Would love to meetup and tailgate if any groups do that!!!)

Glad to be apart of the family here and looking forward to getting RAMbunctious with ya'll through the playoffs and beyond!!!

GO RAMS!! ALL HAIL MCVAY!!!

Name
RamFanDave
Hello Ram fans I was RamFanDave on the Stltoday message board for 20 years-now I'm reborn as RamFanDave67!! I am a Ram fan since the 70's followed the Rams since I was 8 yrs old in So Cal and now I live in Houston Texas but still a dedicated Ram fan through thick and thin-mostly thin lately right? How great is it to be back in LA with a young team on it's way to a dynasty!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello Ram fans I was RamFanDave on the Stltoday message board for 20 years-now I'm reborn as RamFanDave67!! I am a Ram fan since the 70's followed the Rams since I was 8 yrs old in So Cal and now I live in Houston Texas but still a dedicated Ram fan through thick and thin-mostly thin lately right? How great is it to be back in LA with a young team on it's way to a dynasty!!
Welcome aboard! I had to check you out, after noticing your Name, for obvious reasons!! LOL I hope no one confuses us in the Future! I have a long standing ' Bad Rep.' around here!

Name
MistahTroupe
Sup Everyone,

I'm a new member to the forums but have been following the RamsOnDemand site for a few years now as a non active member since it first was made as an alternative to RamsTalk.

I am and have been a die hard and life long Rams fan for years and have followed and supported the team through the bad times, good times and great times. I'm originally from St.Louis,MO and was even there the year they won the Superbowl, but currently I reside out in the Bay Area.

Being from St.Louis it was definitely tough for me to see the Rams leave the way they did, but as that pain subsided it became an even more special feeling to know and realize that although the rams moved from my home state in St.Louis they in actuality moved closer to me out here in California. Now living out in the Bay Area I've caught a lot of grief for being a Rams fan over the years but never the less good, bad or indifferent I stuck by my teams side and never wavered and kept repping the blue and gold, blue and white or blue and yellow with pride and honor and still do to till this day.

In closing It is awesome to see how far this team has come over the years and its even more amazing and impressive to see the Rams and Rams faithful still growing and getting stronger than ever. "GO RAMS!!!"

- MistahTroupe

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been a Rams fan since 1979 and the tough SB loss to Steelers. Also Lakers, Dodgers, and Kings fan since then. From Alabama and have never been to LA. Go Rams!!!
Tide or Tigers?

jt13

UDFA
Hi, I'm Jim Tyson. I'm recently retired and living in Pennsylvania. I've been a Rams fan since I was playing little league football in New Jersey for the Rockaway Rams. I've enjoyed the discussions on this site for the past few years and now that I'm retired decided to join in the fun.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi, I'm Jim Tyson. I'm recently retired and living in Pennsylvania. I've been a Rams fan since I was playing little league football in New Jersey for the Rockaway Rams. I've enjoyed the discussions on this site for the past few years and now that I'm retired decided to join in the fun.

Dive right in! We’d love to hear from you!

PatDaddy13

Rookie
My name is PatDaddy13. I live in Canada. I've been a Rams fan since 1989. Used to post on the forum that they had at stlouisrams.com way back in the day (2003ish). Been reading/posting on the St. Louis Today Rams Talk forum on and off for around the same length of time.

What up.

…..

Legend
My name is PatDaddy13. I live in Canada. I've been a Rams fan since 1989. Used to post on the forum that they had at stlouisrams.com way back in the day (2003ish). Been reading/posting on the St. Louis Today Rams Talk forum on and off for around the same length of time.

What up.
89 was a tough year. We had a pretty good team, just not good enough to overcome San Fran.

I was stationed in Germany and deployed in the field....somehow we got to see the Rams beat the Giants in the playoffs. Its the only time I ever remember watching a TV in an Army tent. Flipper only caught two balls that day, but both went for touchdowns. When we played the 49ers in the NFC championship, I was back at Garrison and had taken the Command Seargent Majors vehicle home. I planned on using it to drive back into the barracks at 2:30am to watch the game live in the day room. But as luck would have it, I got caught by the MP's, speeding, no dispatch paperwork allowing me to have the car, and of course they found my beer. So I spent the night in jail. As a result, I missed the 30-3 ass whoopin the niners gave us. Bad day all around!!! But a good year to become a Ram fan. Welcome

Raminator

UDFA
Hi all, have been watching for awhile now and finally decided to join. I go by CJ and I have been a Ram fan for over 50 years. When I was little I got to meet Roman Gabriel, Tommy Mason, Deacon Jones and a few other and I was hooked. Have never made it to a game but that is about to change. I will be sitting on the Rams side, 45 yard line about 10 rows up to witness the Rams defeat the Titans this coming weekend. I am pretty stoked. Our team is the best I have seen in quite awhile. GO RAMS!!

Texram

UDFA
Found my team with the 1980 Superbowl. I begged my mom to stay home from church to watch the game. She surprisingly said yes.
My sleeping newborn daughter witnessed the Titans superbowl...i had to suppess screams when we held them at tne one yard line.
It's so gratifying to watch this year. It's good to be among other Rams fans stranded in a cowboy east Texas.

Haiku30

UDFA
Name
william pender
Found my team with the 1980 Superbowl. I begged my mom to stay home from church to watch the game. She surprisingly said yes.
My sleeping newborn daughter witnessed the Titans superbowl...i had to suppess screams when we held them at tne one yard line.
It's so gratifying to watch this year. It's good to be among other Rams fans stranded in a cowboy east Texas.

Haiku30

UDFA
Name
william pender
Hey guys. Rams fan from Texas here. I'm actually from SoCal but currently reside in Fort Worth. I read this forum daily. I flew out of Dallas to today to spend time with family and see the Rams play SF. Ran I to this guy. So cool!

Attachments

• received_1985442221719199.jpeg
    received_1985442221719199.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 156

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey guys. Rams fan from Texas here. I'm actually from SoCal but currently reside in Fort Worth. I read this forum daily. I flew out of Dallas to today to spend time with family and see the Rams play SF. Ran I to this guy. So cool!
Welcome to ROD ... dude.
I hope you like it here ... dude.
That's my haiku .... dude.

Cydekikk

UDFA
Just coming back here for the first time in over 3 years... Stopped being a Rams and NFL fan for over a year and a half because of the way both entities crapped all over the fans and residents of STL.. But considering I was a Rams fan before they originally moved to STL in 1995 -- and they are the only NFL team I've ever given a damn about -- I guess I've found my way back to the fold; maybe not as passionate as before, and a little more jaded, but back nonetheless

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just coming back here for the first time in over 3 years... Stopped being a Rams and NFL fan for over a year and a half because of the way both entities crapped all over the fans and residents of STL.. But considering I was a Rams fan before they originally moved to STL in 1995 -- and they are the only NFL team I've ever given a damn about -- I guess I've found my way back to the fold; maybe not as passionate as before, and a little more jaded, but back nonetheless
tumblr_oto8mrdXub1u1ljrzo1_500.gif