LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello,

My name is Hilary. I started out as a girlfriend of a Rams fan, which turned into wife of a Rams fan, and now I'm truly a fan myself. I live in Utah so now that the Rams are in L.A. it's a goal to get out there and see my first live NFL game.
Welcome aboard Hilary. Hope you enjoy it here. And pay no attention to Les Baker. He's our resident misogynist. Notice no blue font. :ROFLMAO:Cheers and Go Rams!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My name is Bryan from Redlands, CA. Im originally from Pasadena,CA. Been a lifelong Rams Fan. My earliest memories of the Rams is going to the Coliseum and seeing them play in back '72 with my dad and older brothers so I've been through the mostly good 70's and 80's seasons and the horrible 90's.

I have two grown daughters and two very young grandsons who I'm trying to influence in to being Rams fans.

Anyway, I'm glad they are back home and seem to be on the right track (finally) with the new ownership and McVey's staff.
Welcome to ROD.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Been a Seahawks fan since 77' back when Patera was coach and we played in the dungeon. This new Rams team under McVay is exciting and raw. Looking forward to future matchups.
Didn't see this until now. I've been to many Rams/Shehawks games up in The Sound and let me just say that from how I see you posting, I would have much rather been sitting next to you than most of the asshats by whom I was surrounded.

Enough said on that. Welcome aboard. We welcome fans from other teams as long as they too understand our rules.

Cheers and Die Seahawks!!! ;)

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Didn't see this until now. I've been to many Rams/Shehawks games up in The Sound and let me just say that from how I see you posting, I would have much rather been sitting next to you than most of the asshats by whom I was surrounded.

Enough said on that. Welcome aboard. We welcome fans from other teams as long as they too understand our rules.

Cheers and Die Seahawks!!! ;)
Thanks bro. Unfortunately we have assholes as well. lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Every team does. I've just never seen it as bad as I've seen it up there. And I've been to a lot of stadiums.

Anyway - I know it's not all of the fans. Cheers and welcome aboard.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I know this is a long shot, but last Sunday, at the Coliseum, there was this one Seahawk fan, a woman. Brown hair, about 5'4" 160 LBS, 2 kids, big ugly drunk husband that looked like sloth from Goonies. She has the most annoying screeching voice in the entire fan base. If you happen to locate her, can you tell her to go to hell for me? Thanks for your help.

Name
AndyRamFan
Hey, just a quick introduction, been reading these boards for a while but thought I'd get involved with some Rams chat. From Liverpool in the UK originally but live in Scotland now with my wife and two kids. I've been a Rams fan since about 10 (I liked the horn design on the helmet!), had the classic yellow and blue jersey as a kid (bring it back please Stan) but dipped in and out of following the NFL. Been watching properly since the move back to LA and loving this season. I think this team has still got a hell of a lot of improvement to come too. Very exciting!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome aboard Andy and everybody else I missed in the last few weeks. We're a fun and opinionated bunch who are always looking for more people for the Rams family!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hey, just a quick introduction, been reading these boards for a while but thought I'd get involved with some Rams chat. From Liverpool in the UK originally but live in Scotland now with my wife and two kids. I've been a Rams fan since about 10 (I liked the horn design on the helmet!), had the classic yellow and blue jersey as a kid (bring it back please Stan) but dipped in and out of following the NFL. Been watching properly since the move back to LA and loving this season. I think this team has still got a hell of a lot of improvement to come too. Very exciting!

Yaaaaaas! Getting fired in for the Scots. Where do you stay?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm in Dunbar. Love Scotland mate. Been here 12 years. You?

Of course you do, it’s a beautiful country full of amazing people, what’s not to like. Stay in Larbert, work in Edinburgh. You down for the London game next week?

Fiji Fan

UDFA
Name
Fiji Fan
Hey Guy!

My name is Derrick. I currently live in Florida. I'm originally from LA. My dad is a huge Packers fan and tried to raise me up to become one too...but I was rebellious! When I was 9 my family moved to the Islands of Fiji. I lived in a town called Lautoka. Rugby was the sport everyone played there and I sort of lost touch with football, until one day I found a magazine that talked about Kurt Warner and the "Greatest Show On Turf". Ever since reading that story, I was hooked! From then on I remember I would wake up on Monday mornings at 4-5am to get on NFL.com and watch the game on Sunday (Fiji is a day ahead). By "Watch the game" I would sit there and watch the helmets move across the screen. On the occasional time the Rams would play a Monday night game, I would bike 20 miles one way to a club in the city that had cable (cable in Fiji was the grand total of 3 channels!) and fight off some old dude for the TV to actually get to see the Rams play.

I was apart of the Old Rams message board but since it was deleted I havent found a good one. Glad I stumbled across this page!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey Guy!

My name is Derrick. I currently live in Florida. I'm originally from LA. My dad is a huge Packers fan and tried to raise me up to become one too...but I was rebellious! When I was 9 my family moved to the Islands of Fiji. I lived in a town called Lautoka. Rugby was the sport everyone played there and I sort of lost touch with football, until one day I found a magazine that talked about Kurt Warner and the "Greatest Show On Turf". Ever since reading that story, I was hooked! From then on I remember I would wake up on Monday mornings at 4-5am to get on NFL.com and watch the game on Sunday (Fiji is a day ahead). By "Watch the game" I would sit there and watch the helmets move across the screen. On the occasional time the Rams would play a Monday night game, I would bike 20 miles one way to a club in the city that had cable (cable in Fiji was the grand total of 3 channels!) and fight off some old dude for the TV to actually get to see the Rams play.

I was apart of the Old Rams message board but since it was deleted I havent found a good one. Glad I stumbled across this page!
Welcome Fiji Fan, you won't find a better Forum than ROD! Enjoy, and post as often as you can!

jay

UDFA
Name
jay
what's up rams I'm jay I'm 27 from Wichita ks I live in carrollton tx. I e been a rams fam since 1996 I have 4 daughter's that are rams fans my favorite player of all time is Marshall faulk I also like barry Sanders lol but I love Marshall this year is a start of great times to come we are 5- 2 should be 7-0 but I'll take the 5-2 todd Gurley is my current ram I like the most hopefully sammy Watkins gets it going and is the deep threat we need

Andrewjm

UDFA
Name
Andrew
Hey, this is Andrew. My best friend got me watching the Rams when we were in 7th grade, during the '99-'00 season. The rest was history. We may be the only few Ram fans in Houston! If there are more, send us your bat signal lol. But glad to be a part of this board. And here's to some much needed good Rams football for years to come

Marc Spector

Rookie
New to the board, originally from Louisville, KY now living in the Western WA. area of the PNW (knee deep in Seahawk territory :puke:).

Became a Rams fan when they moved to STL and my dad was stationed at Scott AFB. Was there during the GSOT era! :yay:

So happy to see Rams fandom having a chance to be excited and hopeful about the future. Happy to be here.