LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
Don't know who reads this, but hey I'll go ahead. I'm a LA Rams fan from way back, Roman Gabriel, John Hadl, Lawrence McCutchen, and Number 29. Saw games at the Coliseum and Anaheim. Disowned them when they moved to STL, but loved Kurt Warner, so I was with them for those years. They practice in my hometown, so I feel pretty connected to them.

I have been with the LA Rams through thick and thin. They're a part of my history and many memories. One thing is true about me though, I'll call it as I see it. They're my team, but if something isn't right, I'll say it.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Howdy folks.

I was a big Rams fan when I was a kid back in the late 1970s until the team left Los Angeles in the mid 1990s. I really need a home team to root for in any sport I follow, so the NFL just faded away my from interests during the past 20 odd years. Too bad since I love football, having played it in high school.

Anyhow, been following the Rams religiously since they returned last year, and I've been lurking on this board since about that time as well. I usually don't join internet forums but this place is great - knowledgeable people and a friendly atmosphere. I'm looking forward to hanging with you all this coming season.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Howdy folks.

I was a big Rams fan when I was a kid back in the late 1970s until the team left Los Angeles in the mid 1990s. I really need a home team to root for in any sport I follow, so the NFL just faded away my from interests during the past 20 odd years. Too bad since I love football, having played it in high school.

Anyhow, been following the Rams religiously since they returned last year, and I've been lurking on this board since about that time as well. I usually don't join internet forums but this place is great - knowledgeable people and a friendly atmosphere. I'm looking forward to hanging with you all this coming season.
Welcome to ROD.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Howdy folks.

Right on! So glad you're here.

Wow, Willie Ellison, haven't thought about him in years.
In 1971 he set the league record of running yards per game. I think he had 224 yards. I do remember it was against the Saints. Either O. J. Simpson or Walter Payton broke that record about 6 years later. George Allen didnt play youngsters so his first two years were lost. Then he got an underserved rep as a fumbler, so Allen rarely played him. Prothro let him loose and he delievered. He was a big back for his time (207 lbs.) And a jet for his size, running a 9.7 100 yard dash.

TimRam95

UDFA
Name
Tim
Good morning Ram fans!!! It's time for football finally! AD is back and I feel much better about our front 7 now! I am hoping the Rams finally start to take that step forward this year to finally be considered as a good team! Hopefulness abounds! That said, my prayers go out to those in the Miami area. Stay safe everyone!

Now lets go kick some Colts ass !!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome Tim. Take a look around. I think you will find just about everything that is going on with the Rams.

Cheers.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Good morning Ram fans!!! It's time for football finally! AD is back and I feel much better about our front 7 now! I am hoping the Rams finally start to take that step forward this year to finally be considered as a good team! Hopefulness abounds! That said, my prayers go out to those in the Miami area. Stay safe everyone!

Now lets go kick some Colts ass !!
Tim. Welcome.

:rant:Are you the Aaron Donald of ROD?!! FINALLY checking in before the regular season opener? Where the flip you been, boy?!!