LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello from Seattle

I happened to meet a small group of Rams fans (what looked like a father and his sons) in SFO last weekend on my way to STL for the opener against the Seahawks, All of us were wearing Rams gear, and thus started a conversation about the team, etc, which is how I learned about Rams OnDemand. I was told that they were traveling as part of a larger group from this site, which I found to be quite awesome. I too was spending my weekend in STL with a larger group, but one comprised of people I have met on Twitter over the years..

I grew up in Orange County, CA and have been a Rams fan as long as I can remember. From going to my first game in 1977, to getting my first job to pay for season tickets at the Big A and now, living in Seattle and watching them play once a year up here.

I'm very active on Twitter (@SeattleRams), run a Facebook page called Rain City Rams (https://www.facebook.com/RainCityRams) and was one of the fans who was asked by the Rams website to write an article for Fan Week (http://ow.ly/SqW3C) this summer.

The one Rams related thing I do not do is take sides in the STL vs LA debate. I live in Seattle and thus, every game is a road game for me (save when they are in town once a year playing the hated Seahawks.) I look forward to sharing our passion for the Rams together.

Best,
SeattleRam
Sup my Twitter Dude.
Glad to see you got the registration all worked out.
Good stuff, man.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello from Seattle

I happened to meet a small group of Rams fans (what looked like a father and his sons) in SFO last weekend on my way to STL for the opener against the Seahawks, All of us were wearing Rams gear, and thus started a conversation about the team, etc, which is how I learned about Rams OnDemand. I was told that they were traveling as part of a larger group from this site, which I found to be quite awesome. I too was spending my weekend in STL with a larger group, but one comprised of people I have met on Twitter over the years..

I grew up in Orange County, CA and have been a Rams fan as long as I can remember. From going to my first game in 1977, to getting my first job to pay for season tickets at the Big A and now, living in Seattle and watching them play once a year up here.

I'm very active on Twitter (@SeattleRams), run a Facebook page called Rain City Rams (https://www.facebook.com/RainCityRams) and was one of the fans who was asked by the Rams website to write an article for Fan Week (http://ow.ly/SqW3C) this summer.

The one Rams related thing I do not do is take sides in the STL vs LA debate. I live in Seattle and thus, every game is a road game for me (save when they are in town once a year playing the hated Seahawks.) I look forward to sharing our passion for the Rams together.

Best,
SeattleRam
Yeah - I'm sure that was us you met. Welcome aboard. I like what you wrote about not taking sides in the LA/Stl issue. We really discourage any kind of fan wars here. We are all simply RAMS fans.

I try to make the Seattle game each year but they keep scheduling it when I'm down in CA for Christmas. Maybe next year we can meet up there for the game.

So poke around and have some fun. I look forward to your posts.

Stu

RedRam

Pro Bowler
New to the board here, obviously...

Anyway, native Californian and longtime Rams fan currently in the North LA County area. I grew up for the most part in the SF Bay Area and have quite an unhealthy disdain for all things 49er related. That's about as nice as I can possibly say that. It's not likely to be repeated as such.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
New to the board here, obviously...

Anyway, native Californian and longtime Rams fan currently in the North LA County area. I grew up for the most part in the SF Bay Area and have quite an unhealthy disdain for all things 49er related. That's about as nice as I can possibly say that. It's not likely to be repeated as such.

Step inside! Hello! We've a most amazing show
You'll enjoy it all we know
Step inside! Step inside!

We've got thrills and shocks, supersonic fighting cocks.
Leave your hammers at the box
Come inside! Come inside!

Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Step inside! Hello! We've a most amazing show
You'll enjoy it all we know
Step inside! Step inside!

We've got thrills and shocks, supersonic fighting cocks.
Leave your hammers at the box
Come inside! Come inside!

Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!

Nice little ELP rewrite.

A55VA6

Legend
Hello from Seattle

Best,
SeattleRam
Duuude, good to see you here man. We follow each other on Twitter (@kylebenner). Always love reading your tweets. Hope you stick around!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hello from Seattle

Best,
SeattleRam

Small group? :wtf:

Well....maybe we were, but we were personally responsible for the win.:huh:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I figure that my introduction is five years old, and a lot has changed, so...

Salutations, fellow Rams fanatics! My name is Memento. Call me Mem for short. I'm a twenty-four-year-old transgendered (basically meaning female mind in male body) person who just so happens to live in St. Louis. I've been a fan since the heyday of the Greatest Show on Turf (1999, for all of those who are curious), I've watched constant highlights of the Fearsome Foursome (both versions), have looked up bios on guys such as Crazy Legs Hirsch, Tom Fears, Bob Waterfield, and Norm Van Brocklin, and I will stick with this team until my spirit ceases to exist on this earth and all memory of me is erased.

I am also an aspiring authoress who is currently making a five part book series. You can read part of the first on this thread right here. I'm also a fanfiction writer who delves solely into Pokemon (another passion of mine, as you can tell by my avatar) and all of the horrors and political shenanigans that you could possibly ask for. As a note, those five stories are going to five different charities, so please don't hesitate to pick up a book on Amazon! It'll be very inexpensive, well-written, well-researched, and I won't cut any corners with the characters, plot, or anything. That's what I can promise you with my writing.

I also play video games a lot. Pokemon is my favorite, of course, but when I have an Xbox One with me, I also like to chop off orc heads in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor or just casually shoot some hoops with the latest NBA 2K. I might get other games soon. Maybe. Sometimes I'll listen to music while I play video games. My interests range from rap to rock to metal to alternative to occasional reggae, pop, and electronic. Basically? Anything that I like, I'll put on my iPod.

I will occasionally watch TV, although it's mostly sports. Along with my eternal love for the Rams, I'm a diehard St. Louis Blues, St. Louis Cardinals, and Missouri Tigers (football) fan. I will also watch highlights in the NBA of certain players (DeMarre Carroll is currently my favorite player to watch) or playoffs when there's nothing else on. Game of Thrones and Red vs. Blue are two of my favorite shows; for others, you'll just have to check out the TV Shows thread in the Off-Topic section!

I'm also crazy into the college game, so I might do some mock offseasons/drafts. Don't worry, I'm not that terrible at it!

As for the story of my Rams fandom, I've mentioned the GSoT. I forgot to mention the years where Steven Jackson was literally the only guy worth a damn on the team (and I will forever love the guy and wear a jersey with his name for it). I forgot to mention the atrocious coaching of Linehan and Spagnuolo (although ironically, the arrival of Spagnuolo and Bradford convinced me to repent from my pessimistic ways). I joined this site in 2010, looking for a better life than the one lived on RamStalk. A life where I could show my Rams fandom without being scorned by people who claimed they were fans but spoke otherwise. A life where I could meet awesome people whom I could talk to and shoot the breeze with, like we were old friends. Well...five years later, mission accomplished. I love this site, and I'm never letting go. And even though the names may change, my love for the Rams remains forever strong. And I get to share it with all of you, so that makes it even more incredible. I've met a ton of amazing people on this site. Let's keep the site going for the next thousand centuries!

Oh, and GO RAMS!!! :D

Tedpath

UDFA
Hello Rams nation. My name is Rich E. I have been a Rams fan since the days of he fearsome foursome and Roman Gabriel. Finally got to enjoy a title and a second superbowl in the Warner/ Faulk era after 30 plus years. it has been another drout but perhaps this is our year to get to the playoffs again. Go Rams

The180

UDFA
Hey ROD! Native NJ boy, relocated to STL a while back. Looking forward to football in the dome in January.

GoldenAges

UDFA
Name
Gold
Hi everyone, I am a big fan of a lot of the Rams recent draft picks. I love a power running game and the Rams have a great one after this past draft.

See you in the forums

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Hello fellow Rams fans. I've been lurking around the site for several months now after figuring out this is where all the RRF'ers were going. Question, can I get an exemption on the 10 letter limit for board names? I need 11 to spell KNUCKLEHEAD properly. I just don't feel like myself as "nucklehead".

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Question, can I get an exemption on the 10 letter limit for board names? I need 11 to spell KNUCKLEHEAD properly. I just don't feel like myself as "nucklehead"

Sorry but I believe the 10-letter thingy is part of the software limitations. Send a pm to the owners @CGI_Ram or @Selassie I if you want to do a name change. Btw how long have you been at RRF?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello fellow Rams fans. I've been lurking around the site for several months now after figuring out this is where all the RRF'ers were going. Question, can I get an exemption on the 10 letter limit for board names? I need 11 to spell KNUCKLEHEAD properly. I just don't feel like myself as "nucklehead".

I sent you a PM. Check your inbox (upper right part of your screen).

Welcome aboard, old friend. Better late than never... :sneaky:

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Sorry but I believe the 10-letter thingy is part of the software limitations. Send a pm to the owners @CGI_Ram or @Selassie I if you want to do a name change. Btw how long have you been at RRF?
I've been there a little over 10 years Aug, 2005 I believe. Got invited there after the Official Rams board closed down. (sad day)

I sent you a PM. Check your inbox (upper right part of your screen).

Welcome aboard, old friend. Better late than never... :sneaky:
I sent you a PM, appreciate the help, and thanks for the welcome, Great looking site.

Last edited: